There is a schism within the alt-right currently...

There is a schism within the alt-right currently. The AmNats are putting White Nationalist on blast for openly admitting to having sex with trannies. I never seen us so divided. Why can't you sick fucks keep to leftist? What is your play here?

Attached: ett.png (635x493, 119.07K)

The Jews, Jesuits, and the CIA made me do it, sorry user.

>""""am"""" """"nats""""
>"ayo dat faggot shit fo' honkies yo"
>BASED feminists, muslims, nigs, etc.
>unlimited 3rdie immigration under the watchful eye of the papacy
>USGOV's favored horse

enjoy your fait accompli rofl

btw heads up the "anti-tranny" push is in reality a move to shore up permanent record shit. anything you can do to change your identity is a problem for them

What the fuck is an AmNat, why should I give a shit, and why can't you stay in your containment board?

who gives a fuck about your nazi e-drama? It's always something about sex with men or troons or jewish people or cheating. jfc you people sure sleep around for being "trad"

Fuck amnats. I don't even care that some white nationalist fuck trannies. I do care that amnats are turning potential white nationalist to their side while Nick Fuentes encourages those same people to reject women and be "le based incel." He is using his gay Jew on the stick to demonize white nationalist for fucking trannies. It shouldn't fucking matter. His gay god has nothing to do with the movement.

wait you all believe in the same self destructive shit and manage to somehow have drama anyway honestly

hi i’m a conservative catholic trans girl, and i will continue to seduce republicans :)

so basically what you're saying is they decided to have sex with trannies and somehow its the trannies faults?

Why are trannies having sex with "nazis." I thought you hated us? I can only assume it's a destructive agenda.

None of these words are in the Qur'an.

Two mentally ill people?

The alt right is a fake group like the boogaloo boys or whatever they were called. The AmNats I’ve never heard of but are obviously another fake group, the schism is a manufactured conflict about manufactured groups

based as fuck, right wing tranny fucking squad

Attached: 1643203481706.png (1440x1633, 2.48M)

Amnats like white people unless they do typical white people shit (like fucking trannies) and then call us wiggers... why again? Also isn't "Amnat" just shorthand for "Fuentes dickrider"? And isn't Fuentes a fake nationalist (a civic nationalist)? Like he wants it to be legal for a Mexican Christian (i.e himself) to fuck white girls? I say fuck America, I'm on the white team. Including the white trannies.
"American nationalist".

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 140.42K)

Look, I have no issue with trannies, but can you at least fuck these little amnat incel rats so they have no ammunition? I know they are ugly af and short but one for the team would be nice.

Also link me to some of this drama, I want to funpost and argue about something I actually like (boy ass) for once.

we are learning from your tactics

That's a woman.

fun fact: Any Forums tranny hate threads are made by a gang of libs including an english faggot and a soi anti-trump comedian