Being an actual lezzo must be fucking awful. Gay dudes are 1 in 10 but gay women are like 1 in 20,000...

Being an actual lezzo must be fucking awful. Gay dudes are 1 in 10 but gay women are like 1 in 20,000. So your dating pool is practically non existent. And now they're beset by sexual predators in cheap anime wigs.

Attached: 1637605876951.jpg (581x1024, 98.73K)

The actual lesbians have trooned out by now and the predators aren't yet pretending to be FtM or AFAB enbies.

im so so so so so glad im attracted to men

lesbians I've talked to said that unicorn hunters are the real issue for them

I just don't get the "troons" who do shit like this. I'm a detrooned bishit dude and even when I was convinced transitioning was the path for me I wouldn't have been caught dead on a lesbian dating app until I could at least look like some semblance of a woman. Like, what do they expect is going to happen? I find straight dating apps as a man already soul crushing, do they really think going somewhere that the women aren't even attracted to men is going to improve your chances?

wait aubrey is cute i would fuck her
t. cis les

You like these men?

the fact that the one with a BEARD is the least offensive looking one in the lineup is really something. If she shaved the beard she'd honestly look forgivable.

no. i meant im glad im not a transbian

Just swipe left lmao. Jesus christ foids are so retarded. What are they raping you through your phone screen? Please.

It gets frustrating enough going through dating apps where half the people are SEAs who don't even live in your country, I can't imagine what it'd be like having to swipe through swaths of people who aren't even the gender you're going for

It's how dating sites work, undesirables get paired with undesirables, so if they swipe left they'll just get paired with another rapehon.

no I mean just so I don't have to be associated

I mean I do cause I'm mtf but lol

the "bad ones" get off on like being ugly/uncomfortable.

It's a variation on AGP, it's literally a fetish and it's among those with less actual female gender identity (i.e. not real transbians, more ed gein vibes)

based rapehons

These are not trannies

I dunno. I've noticed tomboys are making a comeback amongst gen z at least. Actual tomboys too, not soon to be troon tomboys.

>we are beset upon by PREDATORS!!!
>proof? Just look how UGLY these TROONS are!
Lmao every time

Dating sites used to have a huge pool of pictures and you could pic one out of 50 pics.
Nowadays its only pick one at a time which is chosen for you. So maybe they should change the software so it's less annoying. 90% of nastiness is probably related to big business doing this. They get more engagement.

I went to a lesbian bar the other week and saw two clearing dude in dresses and bad makeup. It’s entering real life now. :( les beans are dead.

interesting how the real deal breaker is bone structure and age. who would have guessed