Are fem amabs the most doomed demographic?

you can either
1. be a twink who inevitably loses their boyish looks and is basically forced to masc up or end up alone and unwanted or
2. troon out and be an unpassing twinkhon, living out your days as a social pariah one day hoping to find a gamp who likes you enough not to troon out on you

is there any solution to this problem other than genocide

Attached: DFDE2B52AB9E4CE3ADA27AC9DC8748FD.png (795x401, 82.98K)

Hello.

Yeah just stop beeing a wormed doomer.

Who gives a shit about how you age the past and future don’t matter lol if you look good now than enjoy it

The long haul is always shit. If you don't want to be alone up you sex game. If you just want to be pretty forever. Get over it. Everyone ages and goes to shit.

LMAO

I am one I am fine with taking option one

It frustrates me when people marry young and have the gall to act like they ever face adversity again. It feels like a mockery of people with actual problems.

>everyone who doesn't look like 20 year old anime boy dies painful death alone
?????????_?

>forced to masc up or end up alone and unwanted
If someone's with you >purely for looks, they're not with you, only your body.

I’m aware eventually the androgynous look will fade once I hit 30 and that’s OK as my main goal is to find a long-term partner I can share my life with before then. I really just want to be loved and held. I’m still going to be me

>lol just enjoy it while you can!
>who cares if no one is willing to love you past 35, i'm young so i'm not going to worry about it!

Are you 35+ or why are you telling these things?

>>who cares if no one is willing to love you past 35, i'm young so i'm not going to worry about it!

I am 38. Eventually you need to develop some personality beyond your gender, so people can love you beyond just physically.

Option 1 is literally just being based. You milk the twink aesthetic for as long as your genetic let you get away with it and then become a twunk or hunk muscle bottom. Literally what part of this is hard for brainwormed people on this board to understand

Why would I want to be whoring myself out anyway, I want to have been in a long-term relationship by the time I’m 35

>>who cares if no one is willing to love you past 35, i'm young so i'm not going to worry about it!
Become fucking fit, it’s not that difficult you retards.

90% of the people in this board are troons, 1% are non-troons and 9% are people that somehow don't realize that they are troons and that those worries are due to them being troons.

But that would require me doing something else than playing video games and being racist online. No can do.

Then your man cheats on you with a 20 year old fem twink who has not hit the wall yet.

stop projecting. physical attraction is a key component of romance and it's well-documented that fem men are widely discriminated against in the gay community, especially when they get older.

Wrong. Age is.

I’m trying to twunk mode right now, How do you spend a lot of time being racist, sexist, and make fun of trannies and I still have time to exercise

Attached: A3E2C582-1436-45E5-A9D2-3ED662CDA1F2.jpg (3088x2320, 1.2M)

Why are so many fags degenerate whores, am I the only one who wants an emotional connection and bond

>90% of the people in this board are troons, 1% are non-troons and 9% are people that somehow don't realize that they are troons and that those worries are due to them being troons.
I am the 9%.

Why do you need the gay community? You could get all your love, sex and fulfillment from a comfortable relationship rather than needing a community of people to think you are hot and acceptable.

>physical attraction is not a key component of romance

Attached: 1643847682096.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

I'm a detroon who sticks around because this board is like a mix of crack cocaine and a slow motion train wreck, am I the 1% or am I inevitably gonna retroon?

just troon out and perma twinkmode

Straight men do that too, you know?

Yes, this is how I feel. I fucking hate the gay “community” and it doesn’t represent me at all