Little advice, you reek of literal shit

Little advice, you reek of literal shit.
Your personality is awful, take a fucking step back from the computer and develop some fucking skills.
You don't do make-up, you probably can't cook and you can't seem to get away from this board.
For the last time, grow up and quit acting like a fucking belligerent child. No one wants you because your personality is toxic, fix it.

Attached: 1643872860775.jpg (828x1095, 1016.13K)

tell me something i don’t know

Attached: sadness.png (414x548, 406.59K)

Im pretty sure we are going to see this girl in the news when she eventually murder her partner. I can notice the eyes of a future murderer.

Mel aint fun anymore. Her relevancy is long gone.

is Mel supposed to be telling me this?

I saw a short clip of mel in omegle. That very second i stopped my simping, holy christ, does anglefrauding works wonders.

for the record, i can cook. i'm just too lazy and don't want to spend the time required to make something proper for myself so i resort to quicker and easier things

Her eyebrows are fucking ugly, she has issues with anger management, she has a disgusting amount of body dysmorphia, her voice is shit and sounds like a vacuum cleaner, she has extreme amounts of male behaviour, and she pretends to be some religious asexual sapient.
Boo boo, her issues are with herself and are overblown. She is the most punchable person on this board and it's an exercise in frustration for her to shit her pants making self-destructive vents.
Nobody likes seeing this dumb how shitting herself on public display.

trip on, mel

Who the fuck are you to complain about someone else's personality? You're on here starting threads and seething in detail about the personal issues of someone you've never met. I'm sure you're a real prize user, why don't you take a look in the mirror?

BTW, melanie is quirked up shawty

sometimes price go down before price can go up, i believe in u

The eyes of a KILLER

Attached: transition timeline.png (975x500, 796.85K)

>quirked up
Its a fucking lunatic lol. Cant even build one of those scale models made for retards.

Nobody ;-)
But perhaps you share the same frustration, no? I hate her with every fucking pulsing vein in my body. She'll always be some broken tranny.
She can start by quitting league.

also, when did she ever pretend to be asexual?

>quirked up shawty
Is that what they call Asperger's syndrome now?

I feel of feta cheese actually, just had a nice vegetarian rice dish, I need to wash up

Reek of feta cheese* lol

ngmi

I don't hate her but if she's gonna BDD post at least be humble about it. It's a dick move to BDD post then laugh at/disregard some repressor tranny who actually has it bad