What achievements have you made in 2022?

I havent prostituted myself in 3 months :)

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1642423237424.png (640x533, 539.09K)

Reminder that gay face is real and there are strong morphological facial markers that can be used to infer someone's upbringing, sexuality, and even political beliefs.

I like to play the game of "Gay or Beta"

Its not always easy to tell.

Had another mental breakdown, quit my job, in a downturn on the schizo roller coaster again. I'm hoping February gets better

The dead give away is the upward pulling fish lip that a lot of masculine woke women also have.

Doing good thesis work and haven't had sex in 2+ months :)

escape a fucking psycho

>schizo roller coaster

What meds you on user? I was on Quetiapine and Sertraline until i discovered the truth.

started on HRT and changing my life up completely.

>escape a fucking psycho
Dont ever go back user

Sorry I don't mean I'm like schizophrenic, Im manic depressive and probably bipolar or something im fine and then I get into depressed suicidal bouts and tend to take things into extremes of self harm and usually purge relationships, jobs, and personal possessions. Guess im glad im at least in weekly therapy

I when from 185 to 182 staring my diet again. I hope I can get to 180 by next week :D

Attached: nod.png (721x489, 221.01K)

>182
Smashing it user. Im 240 lbs

>started on HRT

Stock up user, global supply lines are gonna be cut soon. Godspeed user, i hope HRT helps you :)

Dont press the self destruct button too many times.

t. Schizophrenic tranner that transitioned at 32 after nuking her lifes work

>got forced out by my parents at the start of the month
>Didn't 100% hate me but think I'm just confused and rushing things
>Lost most of my diy hrt except the little I hid well
>Try to pretend like I'm fine and nothing ever happened to get them off my back
>Drop my e dosage all the way down to 2mg to save what pills I have left
>Down to literally one e pill today
>Feel like I'm already masculizing.

I'm honestly scared now that I'm going to have only cypro for a little while before I can replace what I lost with injections on top of ordering this stuff while in university

im getting to running for a full hour in 2 weeks, and started kendo.
being active is fun :)

thanks I was oddly enough worried about that but unaware of such news. I'll do that.

>>Lost most of my diy hrt except the little I hid well

Lost? How did you lose it?

I'm 31 and my last self destruct was back over the summer, I sold most of what I owned and burned multiple bridges... Just a snake eating it's own tail at this point

I have 5 years of lena juice. Ever seen The Book of Eli? It will be reality soon.

Wasteland tgirl, that will be me.

Also doing a weight cycle :) gonna go down to ghoulchan weights within a month and a bit lol

I mostly assume my mom found it and took it, but I don't plan on stopping I refuse to go back to being numb and masculine.

I'm getting some money next week and plan to just buy injections now. I just have to fight the thought that a week or two without e is going to turn me into a man beast again