Trannies stop being weird be normal people will like you more

It's ok to be a feminine guy that doesn't make you a women. It's ok to be a masculine women that doesn't make you a man.

Attached: Gorillia.jpg (480x360, 17.98K)

But people treat me better presenting as a woman so I do. Its worth being able to act as fem as I want.

My brain is closer to a woman's brain and I adjust my body to compensate for that.

Honestly I just treat it as a massive larp. And it got to the point where most normies fall for it. I’m not particularly proud about lying. But at least I’m not diluting myself into thinking I really am what they think I am. That’s the shittiest lie

>dude it's okay to be a flamer
>just age out lol just get hatecrimed

die nigger

As long as you don’t act like every fem gay has a moral obligation to follow on your footsteps, it’s fine.

In the place I live, trans people are just normal mundane part of life. I have trans coworkers at a tech company and nobody cares. The “weirdness” is just online nonsense and media hysteria. Life is normal. Reminds me of media panic over same sex marriage two decades ago and then it happened and nobody gave a shit and society wasn’t forever transformed for the worst, it’s all good.

what a waste of a thread.

>just get hatecrimed
Thing that absolutely happens in America. Trannies are immensely more likely to get hatecrimed.

you live in brazil? thailand?

I mean there's a chance it might help them find inner peace. It doesn't work for everyone maybe but keep an open mind yeah?

Its just more natural for people who act fem to look fem!

No just in a real US zip code not some flyover Walmart hellhole

okay but I'm still going to take HRT and get FFS

Attached: Farmjak.jpg (1564x1346, 1.61M)

>It's ok to be a masculine women that doesn't make you a man.
neat do you think i should grow my beard out then?

No because your a women allegedly and that isn't possible for women to do

No? Fem gay men outnumber trannies. “Fem” doesn’t mean “femboy”. Limp-wrist faggots like me don’t want to be women.

I just wish trannies weren't so angry and hate-filled.

>Fem gay men outnumber trannies

>inb4 gay men outnumber trans women

ur claim was specifically FEM gay men being more common than straight trans women

a lot of gay guys would be really happy as women with straight bfs - not all, but some

Attached: proofs.png (599x491, 113.56K)

>a lot of gay guys would be really happy as women with straight bfs - not all, but some

I continue to stand by the claim fem gay men outnumber trannies. And the immense majority of us want to appear more physically masculine while keeping feminine mannerisms. We are attracted to masculinity and want to embody parts of it. The bodies that are beautiful to us ar large, muscular, triangle-shaped. Not pear shaped disgusting boob having bullshit.

>the claim based on nothing

Attached: proofs3.png (546x567, 23.22K)

why are you so angry?

my ex bf was a beautiful fem twink and he transitioned on me and left me for a straight guy

sounds like you have a testosterone overdose desu

lol owned