WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE TALK ABOUT THE CONSTANT ACNES AND PIMPLES ONCE UR ON T

WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE TALK ABOUT THE CONSTANT ACNES AND PIMPLES ONCE UR ON T

my testosterone is literally only 160pg/ml and already i noticed 5 pimples
1 on my chin and 4 on my jaw

what the fuck is this

Attached: 97c6402be8826b5efbf7b35426f50cf1.jpg (735x713, 173.74K)

also im not ftm because ik some very specific people will flip out if i dont mention this

People say this all the time you're just genuinely retarded
Everyone knows E stops acne and T makes it worse.

Testosterone is poison, you are actively making your body worse
not saying you can't do that if you want, but just keep it in mind

Attached: 1639735728749-1.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

but i have a skincare routine?
eh might as well go all the way

It’s kinda cute you think a skin routine is gonna save you. But like fr, best way to stop acne is prevention. And the best prevention is changing your pillowcases extremely regularly. Like every three days or so for the one your face rests on. If you don’t do it you’ll just be laying on a sack of your own guy grease and acne will follow.

you fucking tard why are you taking testosterone then and why do you have "he/they" pronouns? decide dumbass

Everyone talks about this. Hell half the reason HRT femboys are even a thing is because they’re guys who just want perfect skin and are sick of T ruining their faces.

im so fkn tired...
so just changing pillow cases more often, alright

It's the other way round

>WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE TALK ABOUT THE CONSTANT ACNES AND PIMPLES ONCE UR ON T
you should have talked to cis dudes and got caught up on that male socialization
greasy and pimple/blackhead heavy skin is a common stereotype for teenager guys, how could you not know this?

Attached: 1643916010236.jpg (295x342, 60.47K)

LOL

Yeah imo testosterone sucks

Honestly I'd take estrogen just to not be greasy

well get off Any Forums in that case ""noah"" fucking tranny ass name bruh

i just didn't think about that

>""noah"" fucking tranny ass name

Attached: IMG_20220203_202500.jpg (1080x608, 128.4K)

you know when you get T and there's a list of side effects you are supposed to actually read it

i-
i literally said im not ftm

>talk to cis dudes and get caught up on that male socialization
>i just didn't think about that
nice bro

and yet you said "once ur on T" which is literally how only trans men call male hormone therapy, you also said you take 160pg/ml which indicates its in the form of (idk the word, but imagine a word similiar to medicine)... tf is your explanation?

It hits people differently. I actually only get acne when I miss a shot and the estrogen comes creeping back.

how did someone like you wander onto this board, you are the most obvious tiktok trender i've ever seen

>you said "once ur on T" which is literally how only trans men call male hormone therapy
who cares -_-
>you also said you take 160pg/ml
no i said my levels are 160pg/ml

i don't give a monkey's if you're the non-binary incarnation of jesus, it's the same medication you twit

so basically you mean youre not trans in any way and dont take testosterone but you use he/they pronouns, "are on T" (take testosterone) and have 160pg/ml of testosterone in your body. ...are you by chance autistic?

>takes t
>doesnt expect to get the effects of t