Has anyone got the picture of hunter schaffer in a nazi uniform?

Has anyone got the picture of hunter schaffer in a nazi uniform?

Attached: 1208457.JPG.jpg (1367x2048, 220.63K)

here you go :)

Attached: 1637606402202.jpg (1367x2048, 557.5K)

I meant the one with the hat, did you just make that on the spot lmfao

here ya go

Attached: 1639685009616.png (449x566, 425.12K)

thamks, ok now you can all use this thread to post pics of him since you all love to do that

>him
Cringe

Attached: 1643119283376.jpg (681x1200, 70.07K)

Nazi Germany uniforms were generally fantastic, I don't know why they thought a skull and crossbow were in any way endearing to their cause though

Fuck Israel

>Nazi Germany uniforms were generally fantastic, I don't know why they thought a skull and crossbow were in any way endearing to their cause though
They were literally evil lol

idk much about nazi philosophy, but my impression is they embraced war and death. influenced by ww1 soldiers like Ernst Junger who glorified war as a kind of ultimate struggle or divine justice

I agree with that sentiment. However, the Jolly Roger is something that appeals naughty school boys who want to be the pirates/baddies. Seems juvenile and poony.

it was a traditional military symbol in Germany going back to the 18th century, it signifies courage/defiance of danger

seems silly now, yea, but it obviously wasn't silly in the 18th century. Not sure how attitudes have changed toward it since the last world war. maybe it seemed more badass back then?

Oh, I didn't see this post:
that clears it up

The Jolly Rodger’s typical appearence comes from the late 17th or early 18th centuries when pirates started putting their own designs on their flags. Before that they would either fly their country’s flag and another common attestation was the use of the red/black flags.

Attached: 70D39FD3-85C0-459A-AA48-F2F696606772.png (1280x960, 41.2K)

>it was a traditional military symbol in Germany going back to the 18th century, it signifies courage/defiance of danger
Sure, but in the Nazi case it clearly signified more than just that:

>SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS-TV; literally "Death's Head Units") was the SS organization responsible for administering the Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps for Nazi Germany, among similar duties. While the Totenkopf (skull) was the universal cap badge of the SS, the SS-TV also wore the Death's Head insignia on the right collar tab to distinguish itself from other Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) formations.

>At the outbreak of World War II in Europe, the SS Division Totenkopf was formed from SS-TV personnel. It soon developed a reputation for brutality, participating in war crimes such as the Le Paradis massacre in 1940 during the Fall of France.

How much courage and defiance of danger does it take to round up and execute civilians?

we really ought to appropriate all of the Nazi aesthetic, practices, and forms, but maek it nicer and less mean
because all things considered, it feels very cool

Agreed, but that cruelty or merciless quality gives the designs their definition. Skulls are a bit silly though.

make it a smiley face then instead of a skull

Lots lol, they smell really bad sometimes

Attached: 0270CC62-D67C-4A9A-A886-1E79D9F98F9A.png (287x600, 157.22K)

any bulge pics?