Agp is barely a real thing as you understand it to be

Agp is barely a real thing as you understand it to be
You dont need to be dysphoric to benefit from transitioning
Its ok to be an enby
Its fine to keep your peen or get srs
Its actually really badass to love your body and know your own hotness
Being hot is not the only objective of transitioning, it is fine to have it as one tho
Labels matter infinitely less than your internal experience of self

Its all daijobu and shit
Be at peace perverts. Did i miss anything important?

Attached: Screenshot_20211230-002559_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 1M)

I genuinely don’t get the whole agp controversy. If you think you’ll be better off as a woman just transition even if it is because of some fetish

Whatever you say hot stuff

>labels matter infinitely less
if i can’t flow chart my life based on arbitrary categorizations then what’s the point in living?

The weirdest thing is how AGP is so... non-destructive, even as a hypothetical fetish. Like there's fetishes that demand another person, the harm of another person, non-consenting (or unable to consent) partners... then AGP is just "I want to take some pills, get some surgery, and jerk off to myself". On its own, it might be one of the least harmful and destructive fetishes, especially for the amount of behavior it changes in the person who harbors it. People on this board always cry
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CAN'T TRANSITION I'M JUST AN AGP FREAK
But like... why? Who are you hurting?

>Its fine to keep your peen or get srs
>Its actually really badass to love your body and know your own hotness
>Being hot is not the only objective of transitioning, it is fine to have it as one tho
that was the whole point of the futagen, but stupid jannies keep deleting it

yeah okay cool who's that in the OP

it's a pic of op

well I want more

@wheelfreal

>Did i miss anything important?
showing your face :^)

>Youve got 5 seconds to shove your face in my ass and lick every inch before I *make* you do it.

ok but you will never be a real italian

hi, I live in Italy, it's hell.

Hell yeah nobody should need to justify their transition

You’re killing your parents son user, but ok

if you're from the south you ain't a real italian too

I am not from the south, northern Italian.

> Who are you hurting?
I don’t want to have to be on hormone therapy for the rest of my life and be further discriminated against for the rest of my life by an intolerant society (no way I’ll pass) just because I want to jerk off better and be sexually fulfilled. If I lived two hundred years from now and we had a tolerant chill culture then it’s a no brainer but that’s not the world I live in.
I would transition if I were dysphoric.
But I won’t transition because euphoria isn’t sufficient to compensate for all the discrimination I’d endure.

if you aren't roman you aren't actually italian

Thanks for the reminders. ur cool.

anything under the Po' is legally south.

they're hurting patriarchal structures that both men and women demand all men abide by or else

it's not so much that they hurt others, but that they CAN'T hurt others too. if a man chooses to become weak, who will protect the women? especially from the evil dangerous rapist uh...men

I want big tiddies like wheel :(

>@wheelfreal

so you used to be a gross fat ginger dude and now youre a thicc sexy redhead chick? imagine anyone still thinking women don't liv on easy mode

>You’re killing your parents son user
Based, I know.
Ok, for non-passers its fairly self destructive, but cis people act like AGP is an attack on them, somehow.
This is the core of it desu. Blessed post.

>Who are you hurting?
I am not hurting anyone. I just dont want to be a woman 24/7. I get off larping as one on occasion but thats all I need. My panties go back in the box until the next time and I get on with life.

Very few people pass before they transition. Most people have to put some effort in.

no one is gatekeeping AGPs from transitioning. the only person stopping you is you

>but cis people act like AGP is an attack on them, somehow.
most of us don't even know what you're talking about when you say agp, not everyone is a retard who listen to blanchard

Nothing wrong with that if that's what you like ^_^