Innocent women are being accused of girlmoding now. I hope that you trannies are happy

Innocent women are being accused of girlmoding now. I hope that you trannies are happy.

reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/shxw5c/old_seems_like_the_cesspool_of_humanity/

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-184636_Brave.jpg (1080x1055, 338.86K)

cis people did this to themselves really, I haven't felt a difference.

>my mere existence oppresses ugly cis people
Based

lmaooooooo i am happy this is so funny. see how they like it

Their tears are delicious

Reminds me of this tbqh

Attached: szu6rk2lossz.png (1007x605, 772.06K)

god why are all trannies so easy and just jump on the cock of some 49 yo dude?

Seems pretty easy to imagine how we develop daddy issues desu.

it's the fact he's 49 user

Idk, there are a lot of middle aged men who take care of themselves and look good enough. People tend to age less shit the higher up the social ladder you go.

could be any of a couple reasons
>my boring wife has ruined femininity for me syndrome
>repressed gay/agamp
>trannies are easy to get

Trannies are self loathing, so they want to get fucked by old men, BBCs, dogs, and fat ugly bastards

>ugly femcels facilitate transphobia with gender "critical" "feminism"
>act surprised when it flips into their faces
you reap what you sow TERFs

>open up relationship
>be surprised when open relationship stuff happens
are people really this retarded

Attached: 1643641710821.png (500x500, 191.56K)

Or multiple at once. Most likely 1 and 3 if he's been stably married to a cis woman for decades.

>cis "people" lambast tranners for not fulfilling the media's idea of how a woman looks
>cisscum raise the standard of feminine beauty again as more and more trans women pass
>cissies are now clocking old women as men

Beautiful. Love to see it

Attached: 1378200872341.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

Isnt that precisely why they hate trannies though? Because in the past they could still get desperate men, but now they cant even get those because the men think they're trannies

ironically i know a fairly attractive tranny with a massive ego and she wants to get fucked by the same types?

It will accelerate the acceptance or destruction of trans people. Either
>cis men stop giving a shit about whether or not their partner is a tranny, at least enough they aren't paranoid about it an clock cis women all the time
or
>cis women stop caring about being called trannies, and don't see it as an inherently derogatory label
or
>cis women stomp us out so people stop calling them troons

>"hubby, can we open up our relationship?"
>"sure!" *proceeds to fuck young hot trannies*
>*sees all that, also can't get any dates* "n-no! not like this!"

third one is unrealistic, cis women are too retarded for that

>young trannies jumping on 49 year old daddy cock
Based.

Attached: horny peko.png (184x178, 48.8K)

>cis men stop giving a shit about whether or not their partner is a tranny, at least enough they aren't paranoid about it an clock cis women all the time
That won't happen because cis-women will shame cis men who like trannies

She wanted to fuck other people and thought he would be unwilling or unable to do the same.

thats so funny oh my god.

>the children dont know what to think
apex based imagine one day your dad just starts banging hot young trannies in front of you and your mom on a weekly basis

Except it's what TERFs are literally trying to do to us every day. And every single time they get "clocked" it only fuels their rage and hatred of us even further.

Well realistically it takes the form of cis women making feminism all about hating troons, and their golems (cis moids) do the actual stomping.

I would smirk at her on the way out :3

Most likely also realised how non-existent her game/appeal was and that the only person who wanted to fuck her was her husband.

Cis women have always been the most powerful political faction, and have been the backbone of everything from the suffrage movement to prohibition. If they turn something into a moral crusade the rest of society follows.

based!

Attached: 8fb1a4858348d6fba14671f9242352b4.jpg (607x455, 30.31K)

Note that this only applies to Anglo/Germanic societies. Even your examples point to this:
>suffrage
>prohibition
All Anglo-Germanic moral crusades. The root cause is Protestantism.

>Not transphobic

normal cis women aren't terfs though. even the ones who don't support trans rights aren't obsessively seething over us

I think it's more a problem with democracy. Didnt the ancient greeks have an incident where the women wouldnt give sex until the men did what they wanted, and the women couldnt even vote?
Bored housewives and bitter spinsters will always have the time to organize and radicalize, and people are less likely to push back on them rather than an angry male movement.