Should I just wait til I’m old to transition

I’m already 23. My skin is already masculinized and I have really big pores and some forehead wrinkles settling in. I can already grow a full beard and have a lot of body hair. My bones are probably mostly all set if not all set. I already have hair loss so I’m going to have to wear wigs anyways

I can’t come out because of work and I don’t make enough money yet to cover everything but I will when I’m 40. I’m debating cutting off friends who know I’m trans and repressing. I can let myself become an old man and just be a hon after that. I will be now anyways but my parents are too sad and I’m likely going to fuck my life up when I inevitably get outed due to breast growth

I have aap so I might be able to dissociate and masculinize for a while and like that until it gets really bad when I actually realize it’s me at 40.

I just feel like I’m already a man, so I should go the rest of the way and then transition as an old man. It might be neat to see what I look like as a fully masculinized man in a existential terror kind of way

I thought about shaving my head bald and growing my beard back out earlier

Attached: 9760C1CB-6E39-4688-93C3-584B2C40F93F.jpg (640x484, 34.31K)

most people really won't give a shit about your transition if you can make it clear you aren't a fucking horror show authoritarian thought police activist type, which we all kind of assume all trannies are these days.

otherwise you'll be avoided because trannies are fucking scary right now

>should i just wait until i'm old to do what i want?
why?

Ah, another day, another thread where a youngshit complains about being too old.

Because life is complicated

The best time to start is 5 years ago the second best time is today

lol ok

Just transition now, lots of people started later than you and had okay results.

23 isn't youngshit

23 is literally the age where all of your bones have stopped fusing. it is objectively not youngshit. i wouldn't even consider it midshit (mid-puberty)

is 20 midshit

That’s kinda my point. If it’s already over. I might as well just wait until I have the money to transition quickly. I’m already perma-man at this point. I can at least become the obvious trans woman with grace

>have the money to transition quickly
That's not how HRT works though, it'll take just as long to feminize your body regardless of when you start.

Start now or you’ll just regret it more than you can possibly be prepared to. You can find another job if your current employer lets you go over being trans, and though it’s not clear from your OP, if your parents won’t kill/disown/evict you then you aren’t in a bad position. E changes your skin a lot anyways and if you’re living at home you can save money for laser to deal with body hair.

just take hrt and manmode until then. being a normal hon is better than being a turbo boomerhon. you WILL masculinize more until your 40s and by then there'll be no hope

I already look 40 lol. It’s fine

Test doesn't stop doing stuff to your body. Like I'm glad I finally started at 25, but earlier would have been so much better. Plus if you're in a blue state you can probably have insurance cover your transition costs

nah bro, believe me. it will get worse with age. nothing is so bad that it cant get worse

I’m in the south so I’m lucky that they cover my meds desu

I don’t think laser is covered. SRS is but I’m about to get kicked off parents plan because of age, and FFS is definitely not by any plan

Rep... on hrt. Better another 20 years as an androgynous male than 20 years of more masculinization. It can always get worse

I have no idea how to hide breasts with dress clothes and not completely ruin my breast growth :/

Better to start now or at least rep on HRT because being a midshit is why better then being a boomerhon.

all the west coast states cover ffs by law. I think maybe MA as well. Just food for thought