Associating maternity with womanhood is dehumanising women

>Associating maternity with womanhood is dehumanising women
>Disassociating maternity with womanhood by using gender neutral terms is dehumanising women

Everything dehumanises cis women. Maybe they are not human after all

Attached: 643863560075.jpg (720x1416, 106.26K)

Ultimately, there is no way to be inclusive of trans identities without engaging in cis erasure. Alternative gender identities necessarily assault traditional ones. You can't comfort a gender questioning young boy who may come out as trans by telling him that you don't have to be born a girl to be a girl, when the cis girls who overhear him know that they're girls specifically because they're born girls.

Cis and trans security in identity are mutually exclusive. Your mere existence is harmful to cis people in the same manner them insisting that gender is based on biological sex is to you.

Attached: 1627341454557.png (1080x1054, 1.07M)

It's hilarious. This gender neutral language really makes normies hate troons. Their autism really blinds them to this truth.

women are gay they go around kissing boys like faggots they needed more swirlies as a kid to turn out normal

Attached: 86.jpg (430x330, 14.85K)

you start from the assumption that those hypothetical girls would feel distress at that idea, but I doubt it

Please.
Whoever is doing this.
Stop warping reality to facilitate a handful of people who cannot adapt to their environment.

Attached: quake champ.jpg (960x720, 297.98K)

>women are gay they go around kissing boys like faggots
why are they so fruity

Attached: e3f.jpg (232x197, 23.21K)

It's weird like reverse autism, deliberately and autistically demanding incorrect and unspecific language.

>in the same manner them insisting that gender is based on biological sex is to you.
But I'm a biologist so I know I changed my biological sex considerably. The part that's harmful to me is cis people legislating and act in a manner not consistent with biological reality.

Reverse autism isn't a thing. That's called not being retarded.

>we should change the language and culture humanity has had for thousands of years just to appease 0.1% of the population
You’re actually all insane

>But I'm a biologist so I know I changed my biological sex considerably. The part that's harmful to me is cis people legislating and act in a manner not consistent with biological reality

You Frankenstein'd yourself unnaturally and think your artificial enhancements somehow changed what you actually are. No one seriously believes it did. Just bipedos that want to experiment and are willing to lie.

>NNNOOOO YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR SEX EVEN THOUGH LIKE 80% OF IT IS DECIDED BY YOUR DOMINANT HORMONES....... why?? you just cant okay??

Simple solution: a ftm who has a baby is serving the role of the other sex in that moment, therefore his chest serves as breasts.

For all else, simply replace the gender-neutral language with more endearing, nice terms to reduce dehumanizing aspects

Pregnant people? Preggos; preggies; pregpregs. Birth-givers? Birthies; birthas. Simple as

>muh Frankenstein
>muh artificial
Naturalistic fallacies are not arguments.
“I have asked the Miltonic questions Shelley poses in the epigraph of her novel: “Did I request thee, Maker, from my clay to mould me man? Did I solicit thee from darkness to promote me?” With one voice, her monster and I answer “no” without debasing ourselves, for we have done the hard work of constituting ourselves on our own terms, against the natural order. Though we forego the privilege of naturalness, we are not deterred, for we ally ourselves instead with the chaos and blackness from which Nature itself spills forth.”
-Susan Stryker

I'm so sick of TiMs and their dehumanising language! Humans who give birth, menstruating people?! Fucking disgusting.
t.post menopausal childless woman that looks like a female bodied man

>cis erasure
no such thing

You can't change your sex. Literally. You freaks just destroy your reproductive organs for no reason.

go cry about it

>Pregnant people? Preggos; preggies; pregpregs. Birth-givers? Birthies; birthas. Simple as

And you'll somehow still claim to be surprised when you get hate crimed.

no one is surprised you act like orcs at the slightest bit of discomfort