Friendly reminder that life is not what you read on this board, or what you see on television...

friendly reminder that life is not what you read on this board, or what you see on television, or what tweeter or facebook tell you, Life is an endless cycle of unending carnage and agony.
>nothing is alive for any reason
>no one cares about anyone else but themselves
>you are only valuable as a tool to someone else with more power
>the vast majority of humans that lived before you would be considered ultra right wing fanatics, and they would physically attack you for the crime of being alive
>women are women and men are men, you are neither.
>men see you as a walking sex object with no true value
>women see you as a weird but inoffensive imposter, but not one of them
>the human species is not something worth saving and you are doing nothing wrong by not reproducing, for nothing would be gained or lost by it
>in the case of a tragedy, you would likely be one of the last likely persons to get rescued, because to society, women, children, and rich and powerful men will always come first, you are none of those groups
>you are hated by everyone and no one would move a finger to save you if you were in need
>

Attached: 124-99.jpg (736x1308, 278.36K)

Bad philosophical takes should be grounds for immediate public execution

yes I agree, and that would not apply to my masterpiece of a post, jannies will nuke you

>life is not what you read on this board
is this one of those riddles?

Humans being generally shit doesn't mean life is always shit. Get help

I did not say life is shit, nor did I encourage suicide, I am being purely realistic

I am not against the existence of the trans race

>nothing is alive for any reason
Anything that lives is alive in order to die. Death is the meaning of life.
Until they see a tranny in the same restroom as you, or two fags kissing. Suddenly they care.
>you are only valuable as a tool to someone else with more power
You have no value, your value is null, you are worthless.
>the vast majority of humans that lived before you would be considered ultra right wing fanatics, and they would physically attack you for the crime of being alive
The crime is being seen weak. And while this type of thinking has become unpopular, it hasn't vanished. Organized crime etc. is still this way.
>women are women and men are men, you are neither.
This proves nonbinary people exist. If I do not belong in either camp, I'm not on the gender binary.
>men see you as a walking sex object with no true value
Not yet.
>women see you as a weird but inoffensive imposter, but not one of them
True, except for inoffensive.
>the human species is not something worth saving and you are doing nothing wrong by not reproducing, for nothing would be gained or lost by it
The human species is a cancer on this planet, we should implement a global policy of involuntary human extinction.
>in the case of a tragedy, you would likely be one of the last likely persons to get rescued, because to society, women, children, and rich and powerful men will always come first, you are none of those groups
True.
>>you are hated by everyone and no one would move a finger to save you if you were in need
True.

Lol grow up and learn how to be happy. It feels so good.

>Life is an endless cycle of unending carnage and agony.
Sounds like life is shit

That's because you don't like carnage and agony. For people who want to revel in the filth, life is wonderful.

Even despite all of this I would accept terrible unending suffering if it meant that humans could be delivered from it, Christ’s love will deliver us

Oh so you're just saying life is great (that's nice)

You have to work for enlightenment. Only by rejecting the material world and turning your attention inwards can you be saved. Use Christ if you need to, but remember that there are countless of different roads to salvation.

Life is great for those who enjoy suffering.

No one enjoys suffering, by definition

Then why do people keep living? Going to school or work is suffering. Relationships are suffering. Keeping your living space clean is suffering. Waking up is suffering. Going to sleep is suffering. Keeping a consistent sleep rhythm is suffering. Feeding yourself is suffering. Cleaning yourself is suffering. Yet people enjoy any and all of these.

Most people aren't depressed (which it seems you are) and actually enjoy things. A lot of people have a general sense of wellbeing or have passions and dreams and motivation to do things that are meaningful to them.

I'm not depressed. I'm done. Life has shown itself to be nothing but constant reaching for the unreachable. People chase happiness without ever acquiring it. People chase relationships without ever being fulfilled by them. All of life is just running from something into another thing. I choose to stop. I choose to wait until I expire. The effort to grab something and then opening your hand just to see it empty is not worth spending. Anyone who thinks they are going to achieve their goals and with that, happiness, is delusional.

Yes chasing happiness doesn't work but pursuing things which are meaningful may lead to happiness.

>pursuing things which are meaningful
Show me a meaningful thing.

I can't tell you what it is for you. For me I find it meaningful to improve myself and continue living and thriving despite all the awful things in my life.

What makes your struggle against death and despair meaningful?

I don't really know. I don't think anything is objectively meaningful, it's just subjectively meaningful to me.

Sure, objective meaning doesn't exist. What I am trying to say that subjective meaning doesn't exist either. There is the illusion of subjective meaning, but it is only that.

Are you saying everything that is subjective doesn't exist? Subjectivity is all you experience

Yes and yes. Nothing is real, everything is imaginary. All that you experience, have experienced or will experience is, has been and will be a product of your mind - your imagination. You imagine yourself. You imagine your feelings. You imagine your sensations. You imagine the world. You imagine life. You imagine death. The sad thing is that you have no choice in the matter.

Then what are you?