Are you going nopan today like a good girl?

are you going nopan today like a good girl?
everyone knows good girls dont wear pantsu under their dresses

Attached: j4k7tmqi4bp01.jpg (640x622, 58.44K)

its so dangerous though! i already have issues with the wind when i AM wearing stuff under. an upskirt with nopan would be game over!! >.

I'm always going nopan
t. diaper tranny

not for the people around you.

good girls accept the risk that comes with it, and what shows shows

bump
also story on /d/

i like never wear anything under my clothes.. it feels so constraining and uncomfy idk

Like i wore anything today

based
do you wear nice dresses?

no.. i wear tight jeans or so on like an edgy loser, i want to wear a dress soon but its too cold here for it 90% of the year

I went without underwear when I was a teenager a couple times. Honestly don't even remember why.

this is why we have stockings and heavy fabrics. have you considered a velvet dress?

no like my aesthetic is really goth or edgy looking so its hard to find dresses like that which suits i. or at least thats the way i feel about it

dark velvet is extremely common in goth stuff last time i looked

Attached: kfHa935be90eed240a3a19c901a52dc680dt_600x600.jpg (600x600, 80.26K)

oh im just rarded and think of velvet as red like the cupcakes.. omg yeah that is pretty great desu

Attached: 187-1.jpg (463x750, 88.16K)

not safe when you have a pp
does a cage fix this or would that be considered cheating?

i have a pp and it is safe, just be really small when your soft silly

honestly your wardrobe really isnt complete without one desu, just take good care of it when you get it so the dress always drapes properly, and wash it gently.

cages can help if you have issues with tenting

Attached: 533-1.jpg (725x1000, 179.39K)

panties contain my bulge well, especially when I am changing in the womens locker room and I get hard which is a LOT cuz there's a lot of sexy women in my city and I take low-dose hrt

if your panties can contain your bulge you evidently dont have much of notice to begin with, silly

You are a man with a fetish

Attached: img_5_1643919545037.jpg (725x696, 73.59K)