Why isn't Matt Walsh facing the same kind of JK Rowling outrage when what he pulled on Dr Phil was 100× more transphobic

Why isn't Matt Walsh facing the same kind of JK Rowling outrage when what he pulled on Dr Phil was 100× more transphobic

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 6.08K)

because he's a conservative
liberals don't care about conservatives, but they fucking hate liberal "traitors" like TERFs

>why aren't people as mad at this D-list right-wing troll as they are at an A-list beloved children's book author?

>why isn't a talking head followed mostly by far right weirdos triggering the same outrage as a famous author popular across the political spectrum using her clout to push hate
Gee I dunno why could it be

He's right wing and all his fans already agree with him. He lives in the self-selective mirror world of rightists

JKR has/had tons of liberal and LGBT fans, and so they felt betrayed

You'd see the same thing happen if Walsh suddenly came out as unironically trans or something. His fans would immediately turn on him

>using her clout to push hate
Are we really still believing this

I tend to like living in reality so yes.

If your reality means twitter chinese telephone histrionics where every argument disintegrates when you actually go back to see first-hand what's been said and realize "wait what she didn't say she wanted to murder trannies"

She spews hatred, not murderous hatred. Big difference.

Acknowledging that trans women are distinct from cis women is not hatred.

What hatred

This old two-step lol.
>trans women are trans women, not women
>anyway they should be thrown in men's prisons btw i'm anti-rape culture

because he's not a lefty golem
And I think the troons are more hurt when women reject their degeneracy than when it's men.
Men have that deep seated entitlement in them that women should be nice to them, accept them and suck their dicks even when they are unwashed creepy nutjobs. That's why they are more seething at rowling.

There are usually special wards for gay men + transwomen in male prisons away from the others. Why do you think it's fair for female inmates to be locked in with males

Who the fuck is Matt Walsh

Matt Who? Nobody cares

Ben Shapiro except not a kike

>And I think the troons are more hurt when women reject their degeneracy than when it's men.
>Men have that deep seated entitlement in them that women should be nice to them, accept them and suck their dicks even when they are unwashed creepy nutjobs
And this is why this board hates "terfs" so much

to normal people and most of the planet you LGBT AIDS spreaders are the weirdos

For the same reason people didnt get mad at Ann Coulter for saying the same thing as JK, they cultivated a very different audience

Why aren't you killing yourself you faggot?

Ann Coulter gets much worse treatment from lefty men than her male counterparts like Ben Shapiro or Alex Jones though. No one is calling them bitch/cunt/whore or talking about how they'll rape them