Do most people on here unironically support this?

If so or if not, why?

Attached: 9D64003B-3645-4BF9-9D39-7998F0550141.jpg (797x1370, 437.74K)

Yes, straight men are obnoxious at clubs.

im lgbt and this is actually disgusting
everyone should be paid the same price no matter who they are

lmfao no

thats fucking based

Yeah, and they will then unironically turn around and cry that they are being oppressed by the huwhite man

Cis men can afford the extra if they really want to join in that hard. No one even wants cis men there so it's only fair to charge extra

For a luxury product such as admission to and nightclub, they should be able to charge whatever they want to whomever they want. That's capitalism and I think it's ironic that the right seem to have a problem with that.

Would be a different situation if they had differential pricing for basic necessities like healthcare.

That's capitalism

Is no one going to mention how gay/bi men aren't even allowed in unless they're non-white

>You: Its a private company bruh, they can do what they want bruh!
>Also You: Capitalism is...le bad!
Surprise surprise, the left winger is a hypocrite

this seems based but how do they know if a man is gay or straight

Yes, why the fuck not?
Charge what the market will bear.
Charge straight black guys even more because they cause so much fucking trouble.

white ppl should pay more for everything desu
>t. white tranner

>Muh lefties are hypocrites
Bruh they hate you and want you dead. It’s not their fault you can’t see it

are you retarded user. just because someone is trans or lgbt doesnt mean they're a leftist at all

Yeah, clubs need more women than men. It's just economics. The men come for the women, the women will come if it's cheaper while maintaining status with high male fees

can't wait for that club to close and see the owner whine like what happen with girl only club

nah if he can afford $100 entrance fee, you've already filtered out the degenerates

This has always been a thing at clubs, women can get in with lower standards and cheaper price because they're more wanted guests.

Not them but here’s my take: Capitalism is bad and their ability to freely do this, as a free market promises, is what would accelerate a shift to the left.
You’ve made your bed, this is what it looks like. What do you want, regulation? A less free market? Maybe do something about that.
Instead the right turns this into a moral issue (they hate cis men! queer people are privileged!) and directs hatred at those groups as opposed to looking at how this is even legally possible.

Am I misreading, or is there no option for a cis and white, but also queer, man?

Fucking sick of people like you

> 100 pounds to get in
what the absolute fuck you could get a blowjob for that

or a boymoder?

I just want my race to get bred out of existence UwU

"Reeeee fucking white gays!!!" has been the new big thing among twitter-type lgbt spaces. They genuinely believe "queer women" (including cis bi women) are somehow more oppressed than gay men

this would be based if it wasnt based on skin color

for real, fucking 150$ to get in a club while you can literally have a whore for that price

>That's capitalism and I think it's ironic that the right seem to have a problem with that.
That sentence implied they were left wing

you won't find many anti-straight men opinions on this board aside obvious larpers, so it's kind of a wasted bait