Have you ever mogged a cisperson?

Have you ever mogged a cisperson?

Attached: 1643898364540.jpg (596x930, 490.53K)

you guys have some of the silliest images here.

gib amazon gf

God damn do i *love* subby couples

fuck now I wish I was 7ft. you probably get better hip stats with that extra altitude

in terms of what? passability? maybe but very rarely irl. Attractiveness? happens a ton, cis women aren't exactly all supermodels like some on this board seem to believe

quite a few tripfags mog cis women
none of the ftms here mog any cis men

in attractiveness, all the time lol, plenty of cis women dont take care of themselves

Only the very ugly ones.
I was in uni and we had a cishon, and guys in dorm in front of me started discussion about how they would rather fuck me than her lol. And then they proceeded to discussion how they can fuck me so that would not be gay for them (it happened before my transition so they thought that I am a fem gay)
They come up to conclusion that bj from me is 100% not gay and fucking me in fem clothes is not gay as long as I am silent and they don’t see a penis lol
These motherfuckers

Attached: 7BE9D7E3-C5F9-4C38-BF80-725F10BE9163.jpg (1200x1600, 414.77K)

Are those maddy and nate

In terms of being hot fuck yeah. The fucking hate eyes that some non traditionally attractive girls give you when you look better than them…. it’s so annoying. Not the gender nonconforming ones. The ones that try to be straight and femme but just aren’t as good as it. Sucks to suck cishons.

Sure user
Sure you do

Attached: img_1_1643225170271.jpg (615x1330, 73.33K)

>the incel who never saw cis f tiddies
>literally doesn’t know how many women have insecurities because of uneven tits
You will never get laid lol

Attached: ADD055C5-CFD5-4988-97D8-8931B6C8B704.png (168x97, 19.72K)

Some cis girls just aren’t that good looking. I was a pretty boy before transition and now i’m a hot semi andro girl. Some trans women are really fucking pretty, and it makes cis women insecure, and they have to deal with that.

I have been with my wife for almost a decade
I just like to bully people online

lol you’re a fucking full grown adult on here shitposting about trans girls tits. you may have a wife but wow you are just as pathetic as the incels.

At least I dont want to chop off my wang

Based

>Have you ever mogged a cisperson

Bitch, im a 8.5/10, i mog everyone in this third world, obese, dystopian, islamic state SHITHOLE

Im team Tifa. I also suck dick for hundreds of pounds. Make of that what you will

>lol you’re a fucking full grown adult on here shitposting about trans girls tits. you may have a wife but wow you are just as pathetic as the incels.
>At least I dont want to chop off my wang
wow you really got em