Trips and their Twitter accounts

Why do they do it to themselves?

Why can't they live in anonymity?

Attached: 133194983_208147237608351_2344483530031145166_n.jpg (720x720, 45.04K)

Oh i actually think i will soon, not even by choice just like...i may have to. Its a positive but unexpected opportunity.

If you like while im still online, i post shitposts and lewds @wheelfreal

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-090141_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 866.91K)

wheel, stop hiding the face...
based choice on leaving tripfagging behind.

>Oh i actually think i will soon, not even by choice just like...i may have to. Its a positive but unexpected opportunity.
Care to elaborate?

I do like my face!! Its my profile pic for a reason. But i love my body more *shrug*

Only a little bit, i dont want any of this to bite me in the ass. Like if it happens thats...ok. its not desirable but its a result of my decisions, so thats acceptable. It also feels really unlikely!

The short version is that i started doing a research project on a whim, its in my career field and also pertains to the degree im pursuing. I told my workplace, family and friends about it and received massive support i did not expect. It would tarnish the final product when its coming out next year if i released it as "wheel". So it feels safer to get my last few kicks as wheel in and then amscray, release the thing seperate from this persona and cross my fingers its all so seperate from each other no one notices.

I got drafted into the PMC army and its weird.

Attached: Screenshot_20220102-163628_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 1.3M)

hey wheel let me fuck

based
this is why you don't post the body :^)

if you post your twitter i might follow u anons

is this a ruining your tl speedrun any%

look just give me a crumb of coochie
a veritable SMIDGEN of pussy

im private and pretty liberal with my softblocks

humanity is disastrous to themselves pre-collapse. The goal of facebook, tiktok, twitter, twitch, and youtube is to fulfill the narcissistic desires of participants through popularity metrics while advertising everything you can think of to these people. WASF

Ok sure, come fuck.

Now what? You *did* make travel arrangements yes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-093109_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 994.34K)

Who are you?

Hello! /tttt/ takes here

I think we have similar body type, thank you for the hopefuel lol

wish i still had my twitter but i got banned for saying that maybe telling minors to kill themselves isnt the best image for terfs

I use it to advertise my onlyfans

Attached: 20220202_161004.jpg (2048x2048, 314.22K)

Anytime! Love that sort of thing desu, id have never given transitioning a shot without hopefuel for myself as well.

Post address. We're all friendly here

Hi faggot

138 meat street, Peoria Illinois
Dont keep me waiting

I like your posts, user