Anyone else never had female friends?

anyone else never had female friends?

Attached: 1643349432099.jpg (500x522, 69.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/lgbt/thread/24292890/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

short of trannys no, i never liked the bastards

I've never had friends at all. I still go on vacation with my mom. I wish I had some female friends, I always enjoy interacting with women.

Most people wouldn't be here if they had irl friends, especially cis women.

i had a few but i was so preoccupied about repressing that i mostly came off as the weird quiet kid so i didnt have many friends overall, and most that were friends with me quickly lost interest and moved on

I shit you not, every time I think I made a good female friend she turns out to be a stealth trans woman. It's happened 3 times now, I don't know what's going on. Like, there's nothing wrong with it but that's not the sort of thing to coincidentally happen over and over.

I had em as a kid, up until around middle school.

I like moaning and bitching about my feelings so a good amount of my friends are women

I never had any friends growing up

i tried and failed
now i just feel like ill never fit in so i dont bother

I’ve had them in every era of my life, they’ve generally been the first friends I’ve made, and they’ve tended to be better friends than my guy friends.
I should have put 2 and 2 together earlier

how old user

Tried it once and I’ll never do it again. Most vile, vindictive, and narcissistic people I’ve ever met. Never had anything nice to say, they always wore a fake, but see through smile. Would say shit behind each other’s back. Had no respect.
Midwestern women are horrific. They’re the most coddled people on earth and literally don’t have to learn how to treat other people with repsect since simps will always line up to suck their cocks. Looking into their eyes was like looking into an animals eyes. Just soulless.

Yeah I fucking hate women. Call me an incel but one day you’ll realize this

Ive only had like 2 decent friends in my life, one was a guy, the other a cute ass trans girl

be honest who posted the arisu thread the other day? that was clearly not her but it didn't sound like you either. also stop posting here. or at least if you want to continue off the name, learn the culture of the place, remember every post is archived and lurk moar.

All female friendships I had that were actually good and healthy were with completely broken women. One was a hooker, the other a recovering drug addict another one was living on the street for a couple years. Maybe you need major trauma to build character and compassion I don't know

This is true. I went to a strip club and the strippers had better more down to earth personalities than the coddled Midwestern princesses.

I never saw an arisu thread, btw r u ever comin back?

I had cis female friends but I was always secretly sus about them.

archived.moe/lgbt/thread/24292890/
no, I keep my word.

Can i just ask u a few questions on discord or whatever

absolutely not. I don't have any contact info for a reason.

I started making exclusively female friends when I started college without really realizing it, but then it turned out like 80%+ wanted to fuck me.
I stopped talking to basically everyone from before I transitioned so now I don't really have friends except some people I occasionally talk to. And I'm too old at this point to just start making them easily and undersocialized so yeah

>never had female friends
When your mother is borderline

Attached: BPD-borderline-0-tile.jpg (1280x4428, 2.93M)

i only had male "friends" growing up since i was deathly afraid of talking to girls. we weren't close enough to hang out or anything and they would always ditch me for the cool kids.

now as an adult all my friends are either women or gay even though i act and look the same. maybe it's the hrt.