Quote: 'she was about 80 in tranny years'

And what do pink pillers who espouse that trans women will age better have to say for themselves?

Attached: 1643860603144.jpg (828x1020, 190.64K)

>she was about 80 in tranny years
>what do pink pillers who espouse that trans women will age better
What does it have to do with actual ageing? Bruh, are you an ESL tard or an autist? Or both?

It's hilarious how they try to lure people in their cult with the promise of aging well when in reality trannies don't even live long enough to age

how did she die?

Of old age, obviously, she's 80 in tranny years.

doubt. Probably died of covid or drugs.

Why are you on our board? Shouldn't you be on YouTube learning epic new arguments from Ben Shapiro?

Attached: 1643050410606.png (701x750, 721.69K)

Twink death is a thing. It is probably also true for many twinkhons. That is the discussion. As twinkhons age the hon increases as the twink decreases.

>the same 4 examples
this one started hrt at 7 and her hairline is already reaching her back

Attached: 1631636773005.png (277x250, 161.41K)

Good examples (although most have painted faces) but most trans women are twinkhons. They don't quite pass but their youth and twinky good looks pull them through. As they age they lose the youthful features which balanced out the masculine angles.

Sui you fool

Also I realise now that many are too dumb to figure it out. She killed herself because of aging, a common phenomenon amongst aging twinks.

this is a common phenomenon among normal cis males too retard, you know how many cis male friends i know that want to kill themselves when they turn 30?

Aging is worse for people who enjoy being perceived as feminine as femininity is subconsciously tied up with fertility, more so than masculinity. Furthermore, female fertility is more dependent on youth than male fertility. Therefore trans women or twinks can compensate for feminine shortcomings by being more youthful. These groups therefore have more to lose through aging.

>And what do pink pillers who espouse that trans women will age better have to say for themselves?
They will have left them a long time ago

Attached: XRecorder_Edited_03022022_174142.jpg (1920x2885, 2.19M)

>These groups therefore have more to lose through aging.
just don't transtion. you literally brought this upon yourselves.

>just don't be trans lmao

Duh, that's the point of this thread.

What about female privilege, though?
Doesn't that mean women have better lives?

yup. if twink death was real, transition would, without fail, set you up for definite mid live sui.

building your sense of self worth and livelihood around being attractive is what will set you up for suicide user. There are more things to give your life meaning and excitement than being attractive. a few common ones are
>a family
>a career
>art

Women will always be women. It's incredibly rare that they don't pass as cis women, even when very ugly. They will always be perceived as female. Young trans girls can be sometimes very attractive people but this is usually due to a balance of androgyne femininity afforded by fleeting youth.

> cut off dick
> sui
many such cases, take note tranners, keep your dick

Please tell me that hairline is real. Good god, I want to believe, but it shouldn't be possible with testosterone.

Not for Agps bro. No I'm joking. But whether you like it or not, a trans women's justification for transitioning and thus essential identity is her looks; and it's not even looks I'm talking about. I'm saying that aging will make borderline acceptably feminine presenting trans girls cross the threshold into hon status at some point.

>building your sense of self worth and livelihood around being attractive is what will set you up for suicide user.
yeah, so why transition?

this. I thought masc 4 masc gays over 30 are just disgusting, now I'm a knower and find it hot without even trying, my attraction just shifted with my own self perception.

Jokes aside. Do not take your lives over aging. 30 is not even old. You could be only 1/3rd through your life. Take good care of your health and appearance, do your best to enjoy life and find meaning, and hope we continue working towards curing biological aging. (My hope is that even if lifespans don't increase we can at least stay *looking* young for our whole lives, which seems to be the main source of distress.)

transitioning is not solely about being attractive, unless it's incel cope.