Gynephilic AMAB enby on HRT

>gynephilic AMAB enby on HRT
>feels wrong setting myself as a man on tinder
>feels wrong setting myself as a woman on tinder
>there's no option to show myself as an enby (I can put it on the gender thing, but I still have to choose between showing myself to women looking for either man or women in the app)

What do?

Attached: image.png (540x495, 93.97K)

Kys

mark "man" because you're amab. most people who set their preferences for women exclusively are going to reject you for having a dick.

i don’t know. i ran into the same problem and just gave up.

Are you volcelmoding?

kind of. i definitely don’t bother with online dating, which i’ve never really cared for anyway.

>gynephilic amab enby on hrt
Unfathomably hot. Your location?

Not in the US and neither in Europe, so I'm assuming not anywhere next to you. :c

Huh? This is also me and I figured no one would ever want me. I'm pretty average looking and short though. I would be surprised if a feminine person were interested in me but I'd love to to date them.

A U S T R A L I A

I like both elfmaxxers and fun-sized femboys. I once dated a 5'5 guy and both his personality and height was super cute, but he wasnt into becoming a femboy or into kink so there was too much incompatibility among other things

Interesting, I'm in Singapore actually, so I sort of have semi-given-up on sucessfully chasing anyone through this board until maybe I move to Europe next year. I have chanced into two pooners here saying they are from Singapore, but no MtFs or enbies

I'm from Brazil, actually, lol.

Isn't homosexuality banned in Singapore?

>'m pretty average looking and short though
You sound pretty cute. If you look andro/fem (i.e. not particularly masc) then there definitely are people that would be into you. I mean, I would know considering that's my type.

There's a femboy who occasionally trips from Singapore but IDK where he is
Also a boymoder user who posted once

Technically yes, but it isnt enforced in practice. So the main issues are lack of family support/approval, and the lack of marriage + adoption rights (which also affects ability to purchase subsidized public housing).

You can even PDA irl as a same-sex couple and it's fine. I'm tomboyish (besides goth/alt feminine getups occasionally) and bi, so everyone just assumes I'm butch les but no one ever gave me shit for it, dating/hooking up with girls is relatively smooth-sailing too. Asians are too introverted and pacifist to be physically violent irl or even heckle/harass you, they'll just gossip to their families behind closed doors when they go home

Thank you. I hope I didn't start HRT too late (I'm 23) I think people think Im younger but not like a full on teenager like some people here. Hopefully I look more attractive and feminine a year from now, for real.

Então 100% marca homem. Se não tem 0 chance de vc achar algm

Femme trans guys, theyfabs, and insane bisexual women

be prepared though they will be into you specifically because they think you look like Noel Fielding

at leas that's my experience

But what if I (chaser) am not super into noal fielding, I'm more into 2009 andreja pejic and into timothee faggalet t b h

then you're probably a guy chaser with sensible tastes instead of an insane bisexual woman basically looking for a softboi dress-up doll bf who watches drag race

I'm cis f and nah I dont watch drag race, but to be fair I'm pretty lowkey irl and dont "chase" that frequently or intensely (I have a moderate libido, and I like a range of people including femboys and twinks and trans women but honestly also cis women). Which is probably why MtFs here report constantly running into insane bpd female chasers since those might be vying loudly and exclusively for said MtFs