Trouble relating with other trannies

I'm starting to wonder if I'm really trans since I can't really relate to most other trans people. I read about other people's experiences here and it just seems so alien to me.

One of the things that I've noticed is how some trans people hate dating bisexuals because they don't see you as 100% the gender that you identify as. I find it kind of strange as to why someone would care so much about that, I mean, we ARE technically a mix of the two, no? men with vaginas, women with penises and all, so it wouldn't be too crazy to think the people who would date you are attracted to both, right? I guess I just don't care as much when it comes to who I'm dating, but I'd like to be viewed as completely female in most other aspects of my life though.
Another thing is the autism, unironically. Most tranners I've met here are either autistic or show all the signs of being without actually knowing themselves. I kind of find it hard to understand their thought processes much of the time because of this and maybe that's why I can't relate to the thing mentioned earlier? idk
There's also the pronouns thing. I get that people using pronouns of your preferred gender is important when you're actively living your life as it because it means you pass (most of the time at least since some people may just be trying to be nice), but what's the deal with using it before that? Why do trans people want to be referred to them even before then, and why don't I really care about being referred to as male while I'm currently boymoding?
>inb4 you're HSTS
But I'm not though. I've been bi my entire life, and according to blanchieboy I'd technically be AGP. I've never really gotten aroused from CDing or looking at myself in the mirror, and I can't really relate to most AGP fantasies (I guess aside from wanting to date a man bigger and stronger than me which just kind of sounds like normal cis f sexuality to me).

Sorry for blogpost. Pic unrelated

Attached: I.jpg (750x1294, 83.05K)

Bump
My thread got posted right next to the bussy threads and no ones looking at this one :(

Look you seem very nice and reasonable but it's hard not to have an air of superiority in the way you present this.

What
You mean my post or my bump

Your post.

I genuinely didn't mean to put it that way. Sorry

Actually I can tell why you think so reading through it again. Fuck. Sorry. I'm just trying to find out about why I can't relate to others like myself. There's nothing wrong with being autistic or not wanting to date bi guys or pronouns, etc. I just don't get it, that's all I meant by it.

You don't need to apologize, I know it's not malicious, it's just hard to not have the whole 'one of the good ones' vibe with how you write it.
I'm on your side, I think you're right, just might be why you weren't getting replies.

>itt
>user learns trannys are not a monolith
how shocking

I mean... I'm really starting to wonder if I'm actually trans though and if continuing to transition is the right thing for me

Sorry sweaty but if you’re not jerking off to yuri while wearing a heckin cute diaper and posting about how you’ll never date a bisexual man you’re not really trans

>I find it kind of strange as to why someone would care so much about that
not all trans people
>autism
not all trans people
>pronouns thing
Be specific about what you mean. Are you talking about passers getting misgendered because people found out they are trans, or are you talking about people trying to normalise stating their pronouns, etc.
>HSTS AGP
fake and gay

In terms of not relating to trans people, I can see why you would have a hard time doing so but that doesn't mean you aren't trans. There are 100% other trans people that think the way you do.

Being delusional, hysterical, oversensitive, and feeling entitled to control other peoples innermost thoughts and instincts are the norm for transgenders. People who don't suffer from personality-disorders will never understand how they think and that's a good thing.

I get that it's not all trans people, and I agree that blanchie is a tard, but there seems to be such a severe disconnect that I'm wondering if I may have made a mistake and if I'm not just a femboy or something like that. I wish there were a way to tell for sure if you were either one.
>pronouns thing
I mean that I don't really feel much of anything when people misgender me while I'm boymoding, and when people gender me correctly, it just feels weird since I'm not girlmoding yet I guess.

The fact that people sometimes gender you as a female means that you already live in a world most Any Forums transwomen will never experience. This makes them excessively bitter and unpleasant and more likely to make the bad posts that you don't relate to. Remember - being whiny and picky about pronouns, about dating bisexuals etc is born from chronic, crushing insecurity. You passing as a girl when you aren't even trying to beyond HRT and long hair means you can't be as insecure as they are.

Trans women are too masculine for me but I'm too masculine to relate to cis women

I have the exact same opinions, BUT
I'm AGP and also still questioning transition. Mostly I think I'm gonna try it to avoid the John, 50 situation and bc hrt femboy

Hopefully you get some more post-transitioned replies too

Uh I used commas incorrectly there I think. I meant to say "I mean that I don't really feel much of anything when people misgender me while I'm boymoding. When people gender me correctly (parents or friends being nice btw) it just feels weird since I'm not girlmoding yet I guess."

Stop trying to relate to Any Forums trannies. They are not weird and autistic because they are trans they are weird and autistic because they use Any Forums.

>severe disconnect
Severe disconnect compared to other trans people? The people that share your opinion are likely to be people that are more "normal", trying to assimilate into society so you won't see their opinions as much online. Like, everything you mentioned are things that you think aren't that important to care about so why would you see similar opinions of yours to be espoused online? If you meet trans people online then they're more likely to have opinions you can't relate to (though you're more likely to have tranners on Any Forums be more relatable than ones from Twitter/Reddit). Like think about yourself. How is your social media presence? What's your following like and how often do you espouse your opinions to the world?
I don't fully agree with your opinion about being a mix of two genders, but I'm not autistic and I don't care about pronouns. It's not farfetched to think that there exists a trans person that shares all the same opinion as you. There definitely are some lurking the board right now desu.

Most of the things I talked about translate to other places too though. I see the bisexual thing all the time on leddit and pronouns as well.
Maybe you're right about the online stuff but
>It's not farfetched to think that there exists a trans person that shares all the same opinion as you
What if that means they also aren't really trans? Just because someone else with those views is also trans doesn't mean it's "true transexuality" or whatever

you are you
you dont need to relate to anyone
also people who just leave bis because they are bis are psychopaths who dont understand how human relationships work
imagine being so self centered that instead of appreciating the love that is being shared they focus on things like “oh but they dont see im a real woman” as if relationships are only about yourself having a good time

Sounds like you have the confidence to not constantly seek the validation of others while a lot of other tranners do not. The pronouns and bisexual thing is about validation the autism thing is something you'll find in almost every online space

You honestly just sound like any other know it all babytroon. Keep taking hrt and grow up a bit