Why do white transbians hate drag so much?

Why do white transbians hate drag so much?
Do they realise how fucking retarded they sound calling drag a mockery of womanhood while being a literal tranny?

Attached: FKmi4xfVQAMtyi5.jpg (1439x1814, 211.69K)

drag is retarded tho

They didn't come up in gay culture, so they don't get it.

Because they literally look worse than drags

Except drags are cis so it makes them seethe and dilate to their core

It's more it gets annoying to repeatedly have cis friends suggest going to a drag show to hang out with you because they assume it's something you're into. I've had that happen at least 10 times, and then they seemed shocked when you explain you don't like drag shows.

Because they hate gay men. Simple as

ive never heard a tranny call drag "a mockery of womanhood". even picrel is just some tranny who says they dont like drag, like whats even the hooplah? I've heard terfs call drag womanface and compare it to blackface though that's always funny

Attached: drag.jpg (590x421, 27.22K)

because drag is not the same thing. and people who don't realize this often think that they are "similar" ...so that can be annoying.

I wouldn't say drag makes a mockery of womanhood, but I would say that it's a version of it that's so exaggerated that it borders on parody. This is frustrating for me when trans women get lumped in with drag because that's the exact opposite of the kind of femininity I want to project, I want to be more like the meek bookish slightly tomboyish girl. So it frustrates me that I can't come out to my sister without her thinking I'm like one of those bitches on RuPaul.

nothing wrong with that imo. im sure there are just as many gay men who hate trans women...

Show the full thread. It is idiotic to think that trans identity and drag are the same thing.
>drag a mockery of womanhood while being a literal tranny
>begging the question
I'm pretty sure it is a parody.

literally 99% of trannies dont give a shit

drag is just trans face or being a glorified hon as a joke. i hate being associated with drag but i also hate being associated with troons in general

>I want to be more like the meek bookish slightly tomboyish girl.

Attached: 1532835370856.png (592x831, 932.55K)

Most transbians are fem gay men, seeking other fem gay men, so it must be like a mirror for your worst traits.
>Umm actually cis lesbians are top/bottom all the time and they always use strap ons!
Uh huh

Not a transbian but I fucking hate drag and always will. It's not about "respectability," it's about cissoids thinking playing with gender is a fun pastime to laugh at, rather than a visceral experience akin to constant abuse. I don't use gender bender escapist fantasy as a fun pastime activity, I use it as a way to avoid killing myself
Then there's the liberal cis ally mindset of "wow everyone must be exactly interested in what I'm interested because they're LGBTQIA+" which is obviously retarded. I intentionally avoid those types due to the fact that this gender shit is their whole identity. What happens when I want to talk about radio transceivers and the electromagnetic theory behind antennas? They'll be like "ooh I feel a bit femme today time to put on my femme boxer briefs :)"

drag isn't womanface its transwomanface
sure its "gay culture" but lots of normies relate it to trannyism or think thats what trannies are, and most trannies when they were children were taught the same things, "I want to be a girl...so thats what I have to look like? That's what transition is?? Oh....". Little different than seeing hons on jerry springer.
If more trannies were allowed to experiment and dress up etc when they were young instead of being beaten and shamed they probably wouldn't mind it as much but that's not the reality

I don't think its inherently wrong but it is ugly so I hate it regardless

Attached: ff07f7d26d9391b369050ad9d54527b9--john-waters-drag-queen.jpg (451x638, 65.51K)

this
i dont hate drag, im just not interested in it and its annoying that cisoids think i automatically like something just because im trans

drag is nice
every time i see one i get like omg i wish i knew how to do makeup like that

Unironically, white transbians are the ONLY gender minority that actually has self-esteem and self-respect and that's why they generate so much seethe. Every other subgroup of the gender non-conformist community hasn't gone nearly as far in healing from their own internalized transphobia and that's why they still think the entire community is on the same level as the disgusting freaks that are drag queens. Meanwhile, white transbians are far ahead and are actually discussing ideas like trans supremacy and trans separatism.

The average gay man doing drag puts more effort in appearing and behaving like a woman than the average tranny