When I was younger my ftm friend went into the forest and shot himself in the head with a handgun he stole from his...

>when I was younger my ftm friend went into the forest and shot himself in the head with a handgun he stole from his brother
>now I bully transgenders online until they off themselves, to make it feel a little more normal
after all, if 41% of the tranny's kill themselves, then what happened was just bad luck, right?

Attached: 1632679781203.jpg (1280x853, 66.96K)

You ok bro? I'm here if you need someone to talk to

Uh is this a larp? If not I'll have a one on one convo with you about this. You seem pretty sick

Will you bully me and suicide please

Meant to say into
Not and
Sorry

I think so. I'm pretty sure I am too far gone to be deserving any pity.
Not a larp for either part. That kinda is the whole story though, sorry to disappoint

Can relate user, an ftm I knew when I was 13 roped and it’s left a permanent mental scar

>I'm pretty sure I am too far gone to be deserving any pity
You're saying this to justify acting like a psychopath. You definitely have the ability to better yourself and get help and you should act on that

Go easier on yourself and make amends, it's the internet and what you have been saying are just words, no one is irreparable based on shit they say online, even if it's really fucked

41% is the attempted suicide rate only like 2% percent of us actually succeed, not sure if that makes you feel better or worse, but it's unlikely anyone ever killed themselves over shit you said

2 out of 41? they're not very good at killing themselves, huh

It's actually a bit harder to kill yourself than you'd expect especially if you don't have a gun

Attempt rates are always way higher than actual deaths. This shouldn't be a surprise at all
A lot of people try downing pills or some other ineffective method several times over the course of years

I'm gonna use a rope
No messing around when you got a noose around your neck :)

don't kill yourself, maybe?

I don't really have any compelling arguments, I usually am arguing the other angle

Tried slitting my wrist on the corner of a very sharp desk in a mental Ward...... So no we're not good at it

the 41% (or whatever it is now) is the rate of attempts, not successes, very few trannies are able to really do it. thank you for helping us out though, hopefully youll get me one day, but probably not because i repress.

It could break after a while and by then you'll have a brain deprived of oxygen but still not die
t. was suicidal, have considered this method

A double whammy could work right? Like maybe trying another method with hanging?

Fuck.
Maybe trying to od while hanging or smthn fuck this why is it so hard to kill yourself? I hate all this shit

i’ve always privately suspected that most don’t actually want to die, even when they “attempt” it’s actually just them saying “look at me, i don’t want to die i just need help”

otherwise, wouldn’t you pick something sure to kill you? it’s so easy to die, even on accident, they’ve made spunky lil tv shows about it

Well you might want to change that behavoir of yours. Get some therapy to deal with whatever it is that is going on with you. Unless you like being on government watch lists.