How do I make my best friend fall in love with me

I love him but he's not gay, what do I do?
don't say transition because I'm smart and not retarded like most of you

Attached: __cirno_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__630154f878fe2dc6223e8570085b7703.jpg (700x840, 483.08K)

bump

kill yourself

>I'm smart and not retarded like most of you
>Now please tell me what to do

can i replace ur best friend ;-;

not happening
No he is perfect

If he's actually straight there's no way to make him fall for you except transition and that's more of a 50/50 so honestly you're shit out of luck sorry

get him really drunk and try to provoke the topic on gay shit. make sure to get touchy with him.

since when do straight men date men who take drugs to look like women

that's rape and I would never rape my friend you disgusting slob of burning corpses

Attached: FKZvDaSXEAExz3L.jpg (750x323, 24.57K)

what in the sentence i wrote is rape to you? that's just normal gay culture stuff.
i'm also not saying have sex with him, just get him drunk, talk about gay shit and try being touchy (not rape in the slightest unless he doesn't want to so you should be the one to read the signals).

ur just saying no to every1 what do u want from us
if he is not gay he is not gay and ur not wanting to try to convince him either?

I want a magic button that lets me live happily ever after with my best friend who I love so much and is the only person in the whole world for me and is perfect and the best why did this world make him not gay why this isn't fair he is all I need I've been talking to him for 5 years why doesn't he love me back why why why

Attached: __cirno_touhou_drawn_by_do_4_rt__9793a4f133a831dfdc96fd00a26e62cd.jpg (1628x1712, 720.72K)

if god were real things like these wouldnt happen

Some of them do

if they do they're bi not straight

im sorry, but sometimes life is just unfair like that. it's not easy to deal with, it takes time, just try your hardest to live with it (if it doesn't work out between you) and it'll get better over time, i promise

Damn are you like 14? Grow up

Good and kind poster
Soulless husk of a man

Just saying, you talk like every 14 year old with a crush. You'll grow up one day and realize how fucking cringe it was to post about this with anime girls on fucking Any Forums of all places. Remember this day, because in 15 years you'll remember it often.

You do hookups don't you
loveless creature

I’m in the same situation too bestie. And I found out he got a girlfriend recently. I was dead inside for a few days after
I don’t even know what to do anymore I don’t even have hope because at least now you have hope, a target, but he’s so perfect he’ll never break up with her unless she’s a bitch but he’s also perfect so he’d never date a bitch so he’ll end up marrying her maybe and I’ll be alone forever, putting on a smile at his wedding, waiting for the opportunity to run off to the toilets so I can cry my heart out at what could have been