I know everybody here is a neet or underage but how the fuck do i hide my breasts at work...

I know everybody here is a neet or underage but how the fuck do i hide my breasts at work. I'm a perma manmoder and idk wtf to do
pic rel is probably how i look but im not fat or black

Attached: 5b96b93aee3f8.jpg (750x849, 97.9K)

surgery? just like any regular case of gyno

Do you have a uniform or dress code?

>how the fuck do i hide my breasts at work
Hoodie.

Wear a coat
Don't wear something white, transparent, or sheer/thin
Wear a sports bra

wtf am i looking at? what's the arrow supposed to be pointing to?

see:
some very good advice for hiding titty and bra

business casual, but the office is hot so i cant really wear a sweater or coat
bra under shirt visible
most of this just says to bind, which i cant do coz it'll be most days or just own it, which i cant do coz i dont wanna yet

are these too clocky? except for 2 i just think thats a nice pattern. realistically is it possible to wear a blouse like the last pic and get away with it.
Most people know im gay anyway so wearing louder clothes wouldnt be too shocking

im stupid heres the pic

Attached: idk.png (897x449, 275.37K)

Wear a binder with a thick opaque shirt. Duh.

What about skin-colored transtape/KT tape (what pooners use as a binding alternative)

i don't think that's good or health long term, pooners don't care cuz they just get their booba cut away anyway

If you're going to start girlmoding why are you even talking about hiding breasts?

wear a loosely worn button up flannel

wouldn't a flannel give it away more cause it's kind of a grid?

get a men's compression tank top, one that's not as strong as a binder. it'll just look like an undershirt. you could also wear an undershirt over a sports bra and see if it hides it well enough?
also yeah if you're already out as gay i think those shirts are fine, but they wouldn't work for straightguymode. i'm surprised some polka dots are all it takes to make a shirt look that faggy

one time at my job while I was boymoding I had a guy try to get my attention by sliding his fingertips down my back and touched my sports bra and his finger hooked a little of it, the look we gave each other is indescribably uncomfortable and you know sure as hell I did whatever he wanted from me.

Another story related to bras is after a particularly hot day, when I got home to take a shower because I was sweating, I noticed the back of my shirt was soaked except a rectangle on the upper back area... where my bra was. I hope no one saw.

Loose shirts, don't wear white, overshirt.

>and you know sure as hell I did whatever he wanted from me.
such as?

boring factory shit, fixing shit incompetent lazy chuds fucked up

I'm a manmoder and I just wear a cotton shirt without anything under it.