Anyone else from the southern u.s.? if so what are times where you hate living here as an lgbt person

anyone else from the southern u.s.? if so what are times where you hate living here as an lgbt person

Attached: C7AAF914-6E3F-4161-92CA-A5EE21FC4063.jpg (1160x768, 31.69K)

It only sucks in the South because of the lack of trannies. Cis women are fat or meth addicts, that sucks. Other than that it's not too bad.

I’m a Texan
but I’m also a based schizoid so I don’t interact with anyone and have no read bad opinions about this place.

I live on the west coast but every day I fantasize about moving to the south because I could actually afford to buy a house there

i know someone who fled from texas to Cali. she knew other trans girls there too. but the issue was that a lot of people lived far since it's not very dense

it's the sense of isolation that i hate too lol i don't know any other trans girls irl. the internet's fine but having people physically there to turn to would be nice yfm

I am not but I wish I was. Seems like a beautiful place to be in generally.

the south is very pretty when u dont live in mississippi LOL

Well, I don't know that place but if you treat it like game decorations, what's around you, see the beauty, you can and will survive anywhere. Maybe even become happy.

louisiana here, my gf's entire family p much transphobic so i have to hide it every time and go boy mode when around her senpai, it's just ass. Luckily moving out soon

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

yes, but i guess i live in an area where there are a bunch of faggots like me, so it's not so bad.

only bad part is most insurance that you can get here won't cover anything related to trans stuff, so almost everything is out of pocket

oklahomo here. fuck fundies, fuck stitt, fuck southern baptists, etc etc

You will fuck all of them? What about Catholics, user?

fuck them all to death

tx troon, worst part of living in the south is being in small towns and looking obviously queer. even before coming to terms with being gay, still had to put up with homophobia. when i came out as trans, while no one was surprised, they were also eager to push the frontiers of bigotry, to put it lightly.

stay put colonizer

I hate when my family is Christian and everyone is in everyone’s business and all this shit and I’m a disgusting tranny and shit and I get clocked !!

alabama, hate it here all the time
the forests here are kinda pretty at least

Tennessee here. It's not too bad. A lot more trannies than u would expect. The laws are mostly what sucks.

Is anyone here in Virginia? I I want to move to Richmond some day everyone there seems like a character. People in NOVA seem so soulless or maybe I just don't get what everyone's up to.

i live in northern arkansas, which is barely even really the south. it sucks more in the way the lower midwest sucks.

georgia trannies wwa