When you find out you had male levels of estrogen throughout your entire "transition"

>when you find out you had male levels of estrogen throughout your entire "transition"
>but now you also found out that everyone who used to hugbox you and doubt your transition is a lying idiot

Attached: 20210902_140536.jpg (1125x1112, 104.85K)

Don't trust doctors.

what

you still look like a girl

i was diying haha
my estrogen was in the male levels this entire time
objectively incorrect now provable with facts and logic

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-02-19-21-56-58_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg (1754x865, 379.62K)

person passes as a 15 yr old teen girl but had male levels of e
person's literally 15 so the hrt does something
just take more hrt for more gains bro

>i dont look like a girl
this you?

Attached: BmMognD8.jpg (828x1052, 92.89K)

Yes, your hormone levels are an accurate representation of what you look like and not actual pictures of you. That's why all trans women with cis f levels of estrogen pass perfectly.

>tHiS yOu?
>be guy
>dont feminize because you have male levels of hrt
>still look like a guy
uh yeah?

Dude I get you’re probs larping for attention or whatever. And that’s cool, I don’t care. I respect the grift.

But you fucking pass as a cis woman like easily. I dunno why or how probably just genetics. But with your haircut you honestly look ftm and I feel like you know this and again are just bullshiting people by saying shit like you don’t pass etc…

Also E and T levels mean nothing at this point. I had cis fem levels of T pretransition and cis fem levels of E now. And I still look like a meth addicted horse…

So please (and I know this is gonna sound hypocritical coming from me) shut the fuck up garg. Like every other thread is yours or has been hijacked by you screaming “but I’m actually a boy because I never passed and now don’t have dysphoria UwU” I don’t care… no one cares and the people who do care are just angry cause they probs feel like you’re throwing something away by “detransitioning”

Get a bf or gf or read a book dude…

>larping
literally posted my levels
>Also E and T levels mean nothing at this point
um...yes they do?
>I had cis fem levels of T pretransition
yeah and u pass perfectly? where were u going with this
>but I’m actually a boy because I never passed and now don’t have dysphoria UwU
well i mean its a pretty big thing for me, went from thinking im a girl for like 14 years to thinking im a boy
>Get a bf
yeah as if anyone would want me hahaha

Again dude… I don’t really care… I only had enough energy for the first post and this response. I feel like shit because I’m overworked…

oh yeah youd better rest then, take care!

Watching this mental downwards spiral from a distance has been really sad

what were you taking? how were your levels too low with diy?

how is it downward and how is it sad?
2mg or something

just 2mg a day? did you have a blocker (ideally not spiro)? you could probably pass (if you don't think you do already) with a higher dose desu

yeah 12.5mg cypro
i just couldn't afford anything more than 2mg

also nah i detransed now lol

yeah lol only 2mg once a day won't do much but the cypro will. understandable if you're really detrans though

Ghoulchan you are made of the stinkiest farted farts ever ever farted from farty butt ass bootys full of fart farts

You have the energy for FARTS AND STINKY DOODOO FART BUTTS

ALSO YOU SMELL LIKE FARRRRRRTS