I've heard people say that if a gay guy has sex with trans girls then he's not really gay and he's actually bi...

I've heard people say that if a gay guy has sex with trans girls then he's not really gay and he's actually bi. I've also heard people say that if a straight guy has sex with trans girls then he's not straight and he must be gay/bi. If trans women are women, how can this be? Even if you say trans women are dudes, this also doesn't make any sense. What is this phenomenon?

Attached: 1610993349269.jpg (758x849, 356.29K)

The two groups aren't the same. The latter are transphobic and the former aren't.

Because trans women aren't real women but that doesn't make them men.

Both are true.

The phrase does go "your dad lost his son but he did not gain a daughter"

>What is this phenomenon?
Copium and retardation. A trans woman is a woman. If you're a man that fucks women, you're either straight or gay, regardless of your dickgirl fetish (if that's even the reason why you had sex with a trans girl in the first place).

The phenomena like "ftm lesbian" and "omg those are just labels!!11" is just brainworms.

A trans woman is a facsimile of a woman and distinct from a cis woman. They're not men, and they're women, but they're not the same thing as a cis woman and sexualities as we know them are predicated on the assumption everyone involved is cis.

Trans girls are bibait. Oonly bisexual people like them so therefore, you're a bishit if you're into trannies.

>wanting to slobber on erect ladypickle does not make me any less straight
cope

There is no such thing as straight or gay or bi. People are attracted to the people they're attracted to, and no one else.

There is no such thing as male or female. People have the body and appearance they have, and that's all there is to it.

It's all just labels, of course they don't make sense if you try to shoehorn unusual people into categories.

A trans girl's personality is more male than female. I don't consider myself straight for liking them because of this.

>What is this phenomenon
it's called different people have different opinions

>if a gay guy has sex with trans girls then he's not really gay and he's actually bi
This has to be true on some level. A true 6 on the kinsey scale wouldn't be that into feminine men or masculine women
>I've also heard people say that if a straight guy has sex with trans girls then he's not straight and he must be gay/bi
If a straight guy is attracted to trans people specifically, then there is an argument that he is into masculine features.
There's research that shows that even straight men tend to like dicks, but some dudes like visibly masc traits like wide shoulders and visible adams apples and that's bi imo

Bro sexuality is spectrum, everyone is somewhat bi to a degree

>sexualities as we know them are predicated on the assumption everyone involved is cis.
Except bisexuality, early on bisexual activism people were already welcoming the idea of transgenderism. I maintain what I said, though.

Is a straight man playing with his own prostate gay? It's retard shit to act like a straight man liking tranny dick is gay. He's not. He just likes girldick in the same way some people like licking armpits. It's a kink and there's no need to add gender brainworms.

Still quoting pedo-supporter Kensey as a reputable source in 2022 K E K

I don't agree with either as a general statement. If a gay guy has sex with a perfectly passing girly trans girl, there's an argument there that he's bi. But if he has sex with a masculine hon, I don't think that makes him bi. By that same token, if a straight guy fucks that perfectly passing girly tranner, I think he's bi at all. If he fucks a hon though, yeah he's probably bi or even gay.

I don't think he's bi at all*

Captcha: GAYPD

I wasn't using it as a source but ok

You're still using Kinsey as a reference. I'm not even mad at you. I'm mad at the fact that people don't criticise him or question his study just because it was historically impactful. Read on him. He supported a pedophile and didn't report said pedophile's crimes for the sake of his study on kids' sexuality. And I don't need to tell you how monumentally retarded it is to use a pedo as your source on children's sexuality, of course the piece of shit will say kids enjoy it.

Kinsey was a dangerous retard, not our ally.

True, there’s nothing homosexual in the slightest about sucking the sex organ that belongs to your own sex at all. Nothing at all.

I'm not gonna disagree