BDD tards

Why do you want to be a pear or hourglass? Why can’t you settle for being a rectangle like MOST cis women?

Attached: 2454CCFD-854E-4B77-B6C3-FFB8F804DFCC.jpg (750x942, 357.85K)

Because most cis women suck and are often quite plain. What would I ever want to settle for being lack luster.

Because you can’t settle for surpassing cis women when you don’t even get to be cis, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment

Because trans women need to be 7/10 or better so our attractiveness can override the stigma of being trans.

Because my face looks awful and the only way I'd pass is if I had a good body

>why dont you settle for looking like a hon
gee

>most cis women’s bodies don’t pass as cis
touch grass

im hourglass LOL

I was pre HRT too though

Why would you bother transitioning if you'd just end up a plain Jane?

Because for trannies being a plain jane is in the top 5% of achievable results

i want to be

Attached: e268ef7f43f63d06115b80639bebf5d9.jpg (814x2560, 1.06M)

>noooooooo, you can't want to be pretty, you have to be a 5/10 foid who probably gets a shitty husband and be happy about it!

Yes, unironically. Do you want to be a real woman at all or doing you want to be a caricature of womanhood?

i want to be a girl user, i want to be a plain jane and be treated as a normal girl

i'm not doing this for a fetish

>"real" women don't want to be hot

cis people cant pass or not pass, it's a trans-exclusive problem

I don't think my body looks female but prob brain worms lol

Attached: ok4.png (292x603, 36.43K)

attractive =/= passing you tard

you look like a girl who would be an animation major who is way too enthusiastic about bl manga

>most common body shape
average american women is borderline obese
You gotta have better standards than that.

Attached: 1496808084792.png (702x494, 498.87K)

Most cis women are short, fat, dumpy and bitchfaced. I don’t want to look like the average cis bitch because she’s fairly unremarkable. I’d rather be tall, slim, with long limbs and a slim waistline. So I’m basically already there. My sisters fit my ideal female body and I’m not far off, save for my shoulders being a bit wider.

that won't work
face is so much more important to pass
you can be a 6' fridge but if your face passes most likely your whole apperance passes (voice is another topic) body is just attractiveness bonus points

Cis women dont have xboxhueg ribcages so they dont need a better hip/waist ratio to pass

My face? or how I act.

Attached: I_dont_any_more.png (566x855, 93.34K)

Nope, see that one photo that gets posted on here every so often of the slav girl whose face is an absolute gremlin but who has a very feminine body. Easy pass.

Yet most people who are into women have brain damage so they still find all that cute.
t. brain damaged retard

It’s just primal instincts telling men to mate with anything that moves. As long as she’s got somewhat of an ass, the rest of her doesn’t matter. If men would think for two seconds and stopped banging short bitches with stubby legs and wide waists. The human race would’ve evolved to be taller and slimmer. But oh no. “I need me a thicc bitch”

I'm kind of just rolling with however my genetics end up expressing themselves on mostly estrogen instead of mostly testosterone, like I know how I'd prefer to look and I like to think it's basically just an exaggerated version of what I could have potentially attained under ideal conditions, but as it stands I'm kind of aiming for below average realistically

I still feel like a man and like I look like one too, but I've changed and I'm happier with things like my hips and chest and what's important as far as I see it is that I feel physically better