How low do my standards have to be to date a tranner as an incel?

how low do my standards have to be to date a tranner as an incel?

Attached: 1641738697887.png (500x500, 205.61K)

>how low do my standards have to be to date a tranner as an incel?

This is the reason why you will be alone for the rest of your life.

Trans women aren't going to want to date you, not even because you're an incel or because you're transphobic. But because if you're not successful with cis women, the good looking trans women aren't going to want to date you for the same reason. And the bad looking trans women are mostly lesbians. You'd unironically just have more success if you transitioned yourself, but also that's not worth doing if you're not in any way dysphoric.

big lol trannies are rare and their value is high so fuck off

Trans girl saved me from inceldom and I've dated many cis girls since but honestly she was the best girl I've dated. You are going to regret it big time if you use her as practice gf like I did. You'll end up chasing after trannies to relive that experience.

Should I have super high standards then? Demand only passing 11/10 virgin tranners?
I refuse to believe that 100% of the lower-end tranners are lesbians.
Frankly, I'm skeptical of that unless you're very selective about what experiences from tranners you take to illustrate a point, but what would you recommend for me if not this?
I would never use someone as a practice gf.

Attached: 1622651934836.png (919x720, 775.55K)

You're literally dating mentally ill men who see themselves as women because they can't cope with reality not being 2d cute anime girls (just like their favorite hentai and moe anime)

1) They're women, and 2) I'd love to but unfortunately for me their standards are far too high to also include me. I'm wondering if this is actually the case, or if maybe not everything is so hopeless for me -- and if it's not what I should to attain that hope.

Attached: 1634656365752.png (450x700, 274.77K)

i find incels weirdly attractive, and theres prolly other grans girls like me so chances are pretty high as long as you just ask them.

What do u think makes you unattractive as an 'incel'? Just physical things? Bc i mostly prefer people based on their personality and how well we can emotionally connect, we aren't all super shallow, you'll find someone!

>i find incels weirdly attractive
Not him but what about autistic men do you find attractive lol? I wouldn't date my autistic retarded ass, that is for certain.

yes. im pretty autistic myself so i find it nice to relate to someone like that. incels, autists, just guys who are or supposed to be unpopular in general i think are pretty hot

Do you have any idea where that type of person would happen to be found?
Well I mean I think look average-ish but I also imagine look pretty unapproachable. I also never try to talk to people which has definitely hurt my ability to meet new people.
>we aren't all super shallow, you'll find someone!
Thanks for the hope.
Relate to them in which ways do you mean?

Attached: 1631992996220.png (480x480, 182.59K)

>Should I have super high standards then? Demand only passing 11/10 virgin tranners?

Attached: the-point-over-your-head.gif (220x220, 29.37K)

Don't listen to the earlier posters, bro. I'm a chaser and can confirm most tranners are down to Earth and reasonable with their expectations.

idk sometimes i go play mtg at a local store and talk or flirt a lil with awkward guys there.. but besides that im really not sure what to tell you besides like nerdy areas or online sorry

and relate in like similar interests usually, similar lifestyles. even kinda similar ways of communicating or thinking. but thats just me.. i like that

Well u should probably try harder to meet someone then! We tranners are already antisocial and anxious enough, so someone has to get things goinga

If you detached yourself from incel ideologies you could probably date a cis woman in time. Just get friends and learn to be funny and not in an edgy way.

>we aren't all super shallow
lol this is what they all say just before asking if you're at least 6 feet tall

It's not 100%, your shot at meeting them is pretty low if you don't live in a major city. Also, a lot of the ugly trans girls either have weird or unrealistic standards. For example, one time I saw a trans girl on a dating app who specifically said she wanted to get fucked by a hypermasculine big dicked conservative guy and never talk to him again afterwards.

From what I've seen, straight ugly trans girls either end up with abusive chaser bfs who are kinky (read: dominant), or they end up perpetually single but not in an incel way because they reject men they don't like.

Your best shot at getting a trans gf I guess is to lower your standards and practice and take on a very dominant "daddy" BDSM role. But if you're an incel on Any Forums, you likely have self confidence issues which means that wouldn't be true to who you are and you'd end up unhappy with it. If it is somewhat true to who you are then go ahead, but being a daddy dom could also help you get cis women as well.

you could get an ugly looking tranner gf no matter your looks or personality

could prob get an ok looking tranner if you have looks or personality

As long as a guy gives me butterflies, I don't care what he looks like. He could look like fucking King Cobra.

this. i dated someone who was the exact opposite of my type, 6'4, over 200 pounds and bearded but he was really kind and sweet so i loved him