>FTM
>gay
>starting T
>boyfriend keeps putting my T in spots where I can't reach it
>complain about it and he tells me to man up and face my problems head on
>start using a stool to reach it
>he puts the stool where I can't reach it now
>retaliate by constantly jumping on him and wrestling him to the ground
>he's got more muscle than me for now so he typically gets out of it unless he lets me win
>call him a bitch when he lets me win

I'm gonna beat this guy up. I bet my dose gives me higher T than him.

Attached: EehM4ANXkAYaYX_.jpg (828x671, 60.17K)

you better fuck his butt

thats the cutest thing ever

I'm not cute, I'm short but so is Wolverine and I'm going to be just as hairy and violent.
He tells me I can top him when I can manage to hold him down to do it, so I've been pumping iron to get ripped and make it happen. I'm going to ruin his boipucci. He thinks he's going to top forever but he's slipping, taking it easy thinking he's going to be king of the hill riding on the ease of natural T and masculinity.

Then I'm gonna come in from nowhere with my scientifically curated hormone levels ensuring perfect masculinity and fuck his butt till he cums like a girl.

>tfw no pooner to steal test from
I want to blast so bad, poonbros

literally just buy it online
as easy as buying weed

If you stole my T I'd fuck you up
How to buy weed?

>How to buy weed?
the internet dude

everywhere I check wants a medical card. I put in for one but the state's fucking slow getting back to me and I've been waiting for weeks.

lol you're checking the wrong places
those are legal dispensaries

I get what you're saying but I'm not really sure how to find the other variety and everybody's vague af on pointing me to them

Your boyfriend is trying to tell you in the kindest way possible that you're ugly and you should detrans.

you can literally just make an order and bank transfer them the money directly to get it. look up buy weed your area dummy

I must be retarded because looking up weed in my town gets me nothing but legal dispensaries that want a card.

not your town.... general area.. your town isnt likely to just happen to have one liek that in it

Fair, sorry for being retarded. I'm checking the county then expanding up to state search I guess. If I'm willing to drive an hour off I could grab some recreational stuff from the neighboring state since it's only an hour off and shit's legal there.
He doesn't have the balls to say that shit to my face? Maybe he does need to borrow my T.

or you could just order from a site online and have it delivered. in my area the legal stores have super low doses but if you get it online you can order some truly fucked up stuff for way cheaper. dont cuck yourself by using a legal store.

Not to be a quitter but every search I'm pulling for town/county/state is flooded with results for the legal dispensaries all around. I'd need something to filter the results for what you're describing for a shot at the better stuff.

if you get it off a legal thing thats fine if you dont mind paying more for less weed. i dont know your area so i cant exactly help you, but you should in the worst case just look by the whole country and wait for shipping time. or find someone in your town personally to buy from

what dose do you take? I can predict your ng/dl

100mg/week
I mean I'm not afraid to name it, Washington County Maryland.

oh your in usa.. your online selection suck as far as ive seen sorry. canada has some great sites but idk if they ship cross border