/ftmg/ Any Forums edition

QOTT1: How frequently do you work out?
QOTT2: Any advice for people who want to start working out?

Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
Pastebin: pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
Stale bread:

Attached: not_a_pooner.jpg (610x550, 73.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/12uzL0faGfZmSN21F2Zv4A?si=dbbbb55e153b4b7e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not_a_pooner
we know

I don't work out but I just ordered some trenbolone

>Keep the witch hunt in this one.
Please do not.

read the last thread and the clown guy had me rolling. do you get schizos like that often

Imma mtgigachad in transition, but I believe our process is probably similar here, I do 3-4 full body lifts a week, minimal cardio on the off days, with maybe one full rest day. Id recommend getting a gym membership, start simple, basic, and focus on form. Everything breaks down to "the big three" bench, deadlift, squat. Everything else is supplemental or variations to those. Start with a 5x5 routine. Thats 5 sets of 5 reps. Go up in weight and the weight of your last set should feel maximal effort at 5 reps. When you can do more reps of that weight, go up in weight. Diet > cardio, though some cardio is good. If you wanna lose fat, eat less calories. If you want to get more muscle, eat more protein. 1gram of protein per pound of body wight is the rule of thumb for muscle. If fat, then adjust for 1g for 1lb of desired body weight.

Fuck. Marry. Kill. /ftmg/ trip edition - GO!

Hatefuck Terje. Marry faildaughter. Kill myself.

Attached: __yuuri_and_chito_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_miruzawa_akechi__7cb15ca2579bb8d1f69cfe68b4c8456c.jpg (1200x779, 168.99K)

open.spotify.com/playlist/12uzL0faGfZmSN21F2Zv4A?si=dbbbb55e153b4b7e

No.

Hello crude please post a vocaroo

Why? What do you want me to say?

Attached: 62pa7s.jpg (500x625, 70.93K)

i hate my face so much, i hate being fat and blubbery so much. pic is not me but girls just look so fucking horrible, i just want to be out of this one. i've considered disfiguring my face so i won't look like this anymore. i'm sitting on my calves right now in unending pain because they're just so fucking huge. no matter what they're going to take months to go away. and i can't keep myself from fucking up, i don't think i lost any weight through all of january, i might have even gained weight. i'm starting behind everybody. i hate everything in a five mile radius. estrogen really is poison.

Attached: download.jpg (720x1280, 51.42K)

Lose weight

something I can coom to

get on t and lift.

only ~600 calories today

i'm on t and i do lift but my lifts don't go anywhere, it sucks i like weighlifting but it's not as fun if you're not getting stronger

How much T? Whats your lift routine?

What's your routine? If you do the same thing every time you workout you won't get stronger.

Probably because you only eat 600 calories a day dipshit

>If you do the same thing every time you workout you won't get stronger.
If you do the same weight every time you workout you wont get stronger. But if you want to get better at X you do X, a lot. If strength in general is the goal, then doing a variety of exercises while make you stronger at a variety of things, but your gains will be less in all of them vs maling one your focus.

gel, 1% 5 grams = 50mg
doing shitting strength, it was working before

i'm on a program that uses heavier weights each time

QOTT1: I'm a professional ballet dancer and work outsix days a week plus strength training five days a week for 4-5 hours total of exercise every day.

QOTT2: Find a discipline and stick to it, make sure to target the muscles that you want to develop while still doing full body shit like deadlifting or in my case dance

that's what I meant. I assume he's like me and has one set of 15 pound weights laying around somewhere at home and is too autistic to enter a gym.

>qott
pretty much never. i do physio every day and take walks occasionally, but i don't actually work out. when i was younger i exercised compulsively, so i don't quite know how to exercise healthily.

>qott2
can't give any advice to someone in the exact same position, soz

TRUE

gay

Attached: 4CF5CA41-5918-4B80-9C85-3462AEBC7C44.jpg (1280x720, 73.59K)

This. 600 calories is impossible to get enough protein in to gain muscle and get stronger. If you drank 600cals in whey protein, youd only have maybe 130grams of protein. Which would only be enough is you weighed 130 lean and I doubt you did the 600 in whey.

Oof. Follow CICO, lift, jog, and get on T if you have dysphoria.

That’s not going to help you loose weight

If anything starving will make you gain in the long run since you’ll gain back the weight from starving from overeating since you’re exhausting your body with exercise and also stuck in a binge restriction cycle

Stop starving yourself idiot, just lower your carb intake and increase your protein intake so your body will enter ketosis and start deriving your energy from fat stores instead of glucose from carbs