Transgirls with bpd deserve love and affection and kisses! and cuddles!

Attached: E882DDB8-AF90-490E-9357-E76E757363F9.png (1414x1414, 896.46K)

true!

no you don't, bpd girl only ruin the life of people around them

nya nya

no i don't deserve any love

bpd people deserve imprisonment and possibly execution

yea this. and its not like it matters whether anyone loves me or not i'll never be happy.

wrong!

I'm sorry, but you seem to be mistaken - what I said was, in fact, correct

Attached: 1642145909795.png (409x406, 350.08K)

how do I know if it's really bpd

talk to a psychologist

I'll take one (1) bpd trans gf to ruin my life please

im diagnosed and check every box on here

Attached: 24517F74-EBA8-45E1-9C4F-548AD0609360.png (736x800, 54.08K)

wrong

What about trans girls with dpd?

well, fuck. im in CBT, diagnosed with ptsd, depression, GID, general anxiety, social anxiety and agoraphobia.
all of this hits. too. hard.

thanks i get that from my boyfriend.

hmm, i struggle with a lot of that stuff too, maybe bpd is the underlying cause for some of it?

lucky!
they deserve love too!
also diagnosed, i got all the bingos!!!

I hope not but.. this constant insecurity, anxiety and black&white thinking isnt baseline. something is wrong with me and .. this would make sense..

desu I can feel myself wanting to go fuck my friends because my fiancée has been distant lately i should probably just rope

maybe user

maybe rope from a diagnosed bpd trip poster, its fucking over for me

no its not!! i am on mood stabilizers and it helps! also dbt really works
dont give up user

I don't understand why BPD "people" don't commit suicide, that way they would avoid burdening other people. It would be the best for them and for everyone else. The fact that they want to stay alive and cause pain to others shows how selfish "people" with this condition are. If I had BPD I would have killed myself.

it should be illegal for people with BPD to date people who don't have BPD

my gp suggested i might be bpd after a traumatic experience at a nightclub and a couple weeks after i called an ambulance on myself cuz i was gonna sui.
she eventually 'decided' the abandonment issues i was feeling were because of trauma (abusive relationships, grooming, neglect, bullying) rather than bpd but. for fucks sakeee i guess i will look into dbt >:@

The worst is when they are cis people, at least trannies can't have children, but BPD cis women traumatize innocent children all the time.

you dont have bpd so you dont know jow you would do things
have some empathy, cunt
bpd x bpd is bad
i highly recommend dbt
its not *just* for bpd btw