What is cutoff to being a heighthon for a trans girl?

What is cutoff to being a heighthon for a trans girl?

Attached: abe48357a7a853428e03ea5ad47bc262.jpg (800x1095, 956.79K)

5'9 maybe 5'8

5'10"-6'0"

>tfw 5'10"-ish

5'5

Lotsxof girls taller than me, yet theyvarexsurectheyvare girls. Makes a big difference, but it has nothing to do with height. It's rergression o the norm. I'm 5'8 and feel too tall, but my nieces are my height and don't think about it.
I'd say 5'8 tops for a trans and 5'11 for a natal girl.

Lots of girls taller than me, yet they are sure they are girls. Makes a big difference, but it has nothing to do with height. It's rergression o the norm. I'm 5'8 and feel too tall, but my nieces are my height and don't think about it.
I'd say 5'8 tops for a trans and 5'11 for a natal girl.

the real answer: 5'4"
women are not tall lanky men, they are much smaller dimensionally. just look at one the next time you leave your dim hovel

freakishly tall for a woman, like wow holy fuck if I met a woman that tall I would remember it for weeks afterwards and be like "why was she so tall" every once in a while

very close to the edge but maybe acceptable in certain lighting conditions

6 feet
If you're in a city you will pretty regularly see cis women up to six feet but anything over that is incredibly rare
For example I work in a bar and every day I see at least one or two girls that are six feet, but only once in the last two years have I seen a (cis) girl taller than 6'1

My little cister is literally taller than me, I see Japanese women in the city that are my height.

Is the average height based on grown adults or what?

Attached: 950B6DAB-13BB-4191-816E-0C26EAE497C4.jpg (1788x1512, 224.59K)

>My little cister is literally taller than me
so? my sisters are both taller than I am. doesn't mean that's what the general population is like. read a book!

>remember it for weeks
Either you only see girls under the age of 16 or you do not live in a predominantly white country. While obviously 5'9/5'10 is above average, they are a common occurrence on college campuses.

Who cares how underdeveloped the general population is. My point is that women about 5'10 aren't that unusual, uncommon, but not unbelievable.

Attached: E3BB654D-91B3-4C05-82AF-16019095F044.png (459x440, 203.64K)

if im 6'2 should i just rope

5'6. Taller than most women but also many men

Can you kill me before you go? 185cm

>5'8
>remember it for days
lmao either youre a pedophile or youre retarded, if youve ever been in a city youll regularly see cis women being nearly as tall as cis men

I did the math, and above 6'1" a woman is more likely to be trans than cis on her height alone (assuming base rate of 1 trans person in 300, assuming trans people follow the height distribution of their AGAB, using American height data). Of course, if you pass well enough on other counts you might be able to overcome that, humans are not ideal Bayesian observers.

Yup, saw picrel here a couple years ago, seems reasonable to me.

Attached: 1558592834960.png (643x432, 26.15K)

>Of course, if you pass well enough on other counts you might be able to overcome that, humans are not ideal Bayesian observers.
lmao tranoid nobody is going to overlook the 6'1" dude built like a lumberjack stuffing themselves into a dress with clown makeup

I'd think at 4" dwarfism would factor into the probabilities.

Pure suicide fuel

Like I said, human beings are not ideal Bayesian observers. Most of them probably have very little clue what the prevalence of transgender even is.

>5'10
>only 5% chance of being clocked
why is this graph so generous?

thats not what its saying

It's just based on statistics. Assuming that 1 person in 300 is trans and that trans people follow the height distribution of their AGAB, one 5'10" woman in 20 is trans. I've done the same calculation myself and got the same result.

And yes, that too, "probability that someone is trans" and "probability of getting clocked" are not quite the same thing.