One more time for the people in the back

The only way to create more tops and balance out the dating pool is to unironically repress gays again and reaffirm gender roles. Brokeback mountain shit still goes on today in conservative/rural areas. I’m living proof, I’m a useless city twink who moved away and found a masc cowboy bf who grew up on a farm. He was in the closet until 25, struggling with his sexuality his entire youth and I wouldn’t have him any other way (sadistic I know). He is 60 lbs and 4 inches taller than me, he is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. You will never experience this unless you are twink perfection like me, I locked him in at my peak twinkness age of 20. Sure I’ve gained some weight and some wrinkles but that doesn’t even matter anymore because we are genuinely in love.

Enjoy your fem city top with a skin care regimen and spin class membership. This is the feminized faggotry bottom world you pushed for. My top comes home covered in mud, your top comes home dressed like one of those faggy tech slaves. Your only hope is to lose a bunch of weight and leave the city.

Attached: 980D974F-C13E-49CA-9DB8-E33EA8261584.jpg (500x604, 30.41K)

is there actually a top shortage or is this just a Any Forums meme

>Enjoy your fem city top with a skin care regimen and spin class membership
Ok i will!!!

If you live in a big city you can see it with your very own eyes on grindr right now

why tf do you have wrinkles already? and stop eating fatty

Yeah I'm on grindr with a literally empty profile except saying "top" and I'm getting spammed by bottoms but they're too masc for me. Why don't these bottoms shave and become twinks then I'd be willing to fuck them

I don't understand the logic here. Tops are more likely to be repressers because they can more of what they want out of het relationships than bottoms. Getting rid of gender roles and gay repressions and homophobia gives us more toppy bi guys who would have IDed as straight 20 years ago but now ID as "bi but only for soft and fem guys".

I mean think about all the prison rape memes and the "it's not gay to top, only gay to receive" you'd think more people would want to top than bottom

Live in a comfy English Town with a population of more than 10,000 (its expanded alot in the last 50 years) but still the only guys to come onto me are all 40+ fat and/or creepy.

>toppy bi guys who would have IDed as straight 20 years ago but now ID as "bi but only for soft and fem guys".

Speaking

It's a meme created by crypto tranny bottoms who don't like vers guys

>toppy bi guys who would have IDed as straight 20 years ago but now ID as "bi but only for soft and fem guys".
90% of bi guys are bottoms, yes even the ones who go after fems

if they are crypto trannies then WHY DONT THEY SHAVE

I love this pic
It’s nice to see actual gay stuff on this board instead of trannies and anime cartoons even if it’s just two straight guys doing it as a joke

? What the fuck are you talking about

not appearing transsexual in any way is very crypto

I'm talking about the weirdos on this board, the bottoms on Grindr don't shave because they aren't looking to attract bifags who think they are still straight as long as the cock they're sucking is attached to a fem body

>90% of bi guys are bottoms, yes even the ones who go after fems
I thought this was common knowledge. Bi guys who go after trannies are all bottoms, for example.

?
No it isn't
Everyone wants to top twink bottoms and trannies
That's why they get away with acting all sassy and bratty all the time
I thought that was common knowledge

Not bisexual guys. Also they are more likely to be repressed trannies.

This is correct. The only acceptable LGBT pairing is: masc top+fem bottom. But because of leftist media only pushing the fem bottom meme, every single gay is an annoying loudmouthed flamer that talks like they’re a black woman. Fem+fem is unnatural and ruins the balance.

LGBT needs to be taboo again. For the greater good.