Want to transition to male

>want to transition to male
>barely 5’8 tall (172 cm)
mfw
what’s the point if I will always be a pooner manlet

Attached: E68989C2-CE2A-445B-B2C2-C1DFB77A3F08.jpg (383x385, 19.35K)

be nice user :9

suicide is pretty manly maybe theres still hope for you user

5'8's not bad at all user, it'd be different if you were 5'3. plus you can always wear docs

If you're fat Devitomode, if you get jacked just Jackmanmode

danny devito is 4'10

this desu. 5'6 and below is hell.

I already tried killing myself like 6 times during my teenage years it’s fucking over I will never be a man

Attached: B4E618BD-C5E7-45AC-B685-14FE564E62CB.png (584x735, 213.08K)

You are still taller than the overwhelming majority of other trans men. You can do it!

tfw 5'5 amab

but yea i'm trooning

move to like LA and you'll be taller than most amabs you see

5'8 is CV tall enough to be accepted as an average looking man. There are plenty of men who are not considered shot who are that height. If you were 5'6 I would not say this.

i don't think even 5'6 is hell, it's in the perfect androgynous zone tbqh. i guess if you wanna attract normie sorority girls or whatever instead of cool bisexual punks then yeah you're sol but why would you wanna do that
>nb amab

and the majority of ftms don’t pass unless they’re 5’9 at least. Please don’t hugbox me ffs, I though this place was supposed to be brutally honest

> Mfw 5'5" poonlet

Attached: Tumblr_l_550801448791758.png (388x283, 137.88K)

Lmao 5'8 is tall. You people are insane
t. 5'5 mtf

5'6 is whatever, you're still taller than most women (in America anyway), 5'4 is woman territory though.

>5'8 is manlet size
Go fuck yourself, female

5’8 is tall? are you from fucking Indonesia?

>hugbox
If you're going to react thid poorly to positive statements I'm not going to offer anymore encouragement. I don't know you, but height is not your problem. Maybe your attitude is?

5'8 isn't tall, but it isn't short, either. It's a little tall for a woman in the US.

Nobody is hugboxing you, you have legit brainworms if you think 5'8 isn't passable as male.

Literally guy I see in my classes is taller than me unless they’re asian

>Be amab
>5'9 176cm
>Will never be seen as a real man
>Will never become a woman
haha fuck this shit

Attached: 1613519749681.jpg (1722x1722, 595.73K)

I'm 5'8vand from the south. Many whitecand black younger girls are CV taller than me. The problem is this board, too sensitive to the least significant details. If you're 5'7 to 5'9 you're in a height range that fits both sexes.

*every guy

You're taller than me, 5'6 mtf

You have a mental health problem called self hatred

I've known that all along

I'M FUCKING SHORTER THAN THAT AND I'M A CIS MAN.
IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING BAD.

Attached: rog angry.png (296x395, 162.22K)

If you're 5'8 and every guy in your class is taller than you you live in a place where the guys are much taller than average. Not that 5'8 is taller than average for a guy, but if that's the low end, you live in a weird place. I'm 5'5 and a half and I'm about as tall as most guys I meet, with outliers in either direction here and there, I and taller than most women, and I live in a major city in Massachusetts.

You on the other hand are too tall to be in average woman range. 5'9 is definitely male height. Try moving to a Nordic country maybe

5'9 hot girl here, speak for yourself

I’m from Alberta I don’t know what to tell you

5'6 is PUSHING it... at best... it just gets worse from there,

Just move next to a university and you'll be average male height cause of all the Asians.

>"tried" to kill yourself 6 tmes
Lol of course, women never actually do it, they just publically do an "attempt" for attention.

5'6 is just perfectly andro imo. You are a slightly taller woman and a slightly smaller male. Depending on your posture and choice of shoes/other clothes you can present in either fashion really.

5'8 is extremely passable

Yeah? How do i fix it?
And become an uber manlet?
Blessed digits, height aint the only issue i have an ifbbpro frame