Everyone want just sex with trans girls. :(

everyone want just sex with trans girls. :(
why no love? :(

Attached: 67C589F1-5AF6-41EE-9691-B0E5C4AEBA89.jpg (514x515, 38.1K)

I've treated my trans ex with lots of love, things didn't end up working out however and we agreed to break up, were still on good terms and talk to each other regularly.
but yeah sex with her was very kinky and fun

Attached: a4db355c51023389f1933a85bf00f7d1.jpg (770x1024, 84.01K)

kill yourself

Most don't want sex with them either. Stop coping.

I just think its the opposite. Women are hypergamous and so are transwomen.

Women are shit why should trannys be different. I dont believe for a second that the man is responsible for the breakup its allways the cunt no matter if trans or ciswomen.

You can't love a trans girl. Deep down she is just a gay bottom. The most disloyal creature on the planet.

I’m bi and the only reason I’d date a woman is for biological kids or quick sex

where can I find a male gf that looks like that

that's a cis woman, her name is xowie jones. I'm going for a similar aesthetic after I'm done boymoding bcuz I'm an AGP skinwalker!! :3
I have a semi gf though

nice, I hope more male girls follow in your footsteps

>The most disloyal creature on the planet.
Completely incorrect. There are two types of bottoms. Whores and spiritual subs.
Gay bottoms are typically whores. Trannies like me are property and loyal to a fault.

Attached: 1639532150423.jpg (720x693, 42.92K)

keep me leashed and ill be a house pet

taboo
men feel going out with trans girls will make people think they aren't straight
note that the issue there isn't him not loving the trans girl, or him not being straight for dating a trans girl, but the fear of being perceived as less masculine by others.
Idk how to solve this besides raising the next generation to be more accepting.

cuz first we must tame ze BRAINWORMS with da snu-snu

Attached: brainworm.jpg (924x872, 180.55K)

i want both, but mostly love
t.chaser

i offered her love, but she was too destroyed already, thought i was playing. many such cases!

I am not Freund, but I guess it's easier to fuck someone abusively who seeks validation than to love someone who hates themself.

Most of you are bad at looking for the people capable of loving you. There is no shortage of people capable of loving and cherishing an MTF.

Move to the Netherlands

Based

also do it quickly. In a decade or so the Netherlands won't be no more

Here’s a guide to having people want to date and love you seriously as a mtf(mostly if you’re into men but most applies if you’re into women also)

>put effort into transition, you don’t have to be a super model or pass perfectly but take care of yourself and don’t have OBVIOUS flaws you can fix aka, terrible hair lines, body or facial hair, wrinkling dry skin, or too much muscle mass. If you can look like a feminized male, that is sufficient.
>live or move to a highly liberal place/city in the west, the best places are Scandinavia, Germany and The Netherlands.
>don’t ever entertain obvious fetishy chasers or people who approach you too sexually, ever. Cis women already know this but insecure trannies sometimes fall for this. Have standards, if someone is unwilling to be public with you and introduce you to their friends find out quickly and cut it off immediately, preferably before you even meet them. If they’re hesitant because you’re trans immediately skip them also.
>lots of people are open to dating trans women but most have no experience and will have QUESTIONS, be chill and cool about it and answer their questions if they do so politely. This make the experience better for you too.
>develop decent social skills and confidence, especially around being trans
>date mostly white people, especially ones who are artistic or alternative. Metalheads, tattooed men, artists, musicians, people with slightly nerdy interests, etc. These people are generally SUPER chill with trans people compared to everyone else, and they consistently treat me well.
>get good at using dating apps

There you go enjoy having hundreds of people ready and willing to romance you, enjoy.

Attached: 5194204A-2CC6-4E95-99AC-CDF7622CFB20.jpg (828x1455, 797.33K)