Vent thread

confess, vent, rant, bdd etc. thread

Attached: 1641164192016.png (800x800, 116.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5ba8hjJa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After reading a fuckload of articles and studies I think my sexuality is a result of actual degeneration (virgin bottom). I'll most likely never have sex or be intimate with people ever, because I physically can't be attracted to women.

Attached: 1642839410687.png (326x540, 263.22K)

i thinm maybe i had to work today and slept through it
i'd know if i checked my phone but i have to get very drunk first

I'm 90% sure my tortoise died, I hate this I hate myself he was one of the only things keeping me alive fucking hell

:( im sorry that happened user

i'm addicted to this stupid board help

I am taking him to the vet tommorow to make sure if he's dead but idk I still have some hope that he's alive but I doubt it. I want to rope he was my responsibility and I failed him

One time I had an ibs attack and dropped my pants in the living room so I could run to the bathroom as quick as possible, my body had other ideas the the mass release spattered my game consoles

i hope he’s alive :(
stay strong user

My penis is 3" erect and I wish it was even smaller because I refuse to get SRS

serves you right for getting a tortoise as a pet. next time get an actual pet like a cat or dog, or at the very least, a parrot.

Cuuuute I wanna kiss it

The thought of transitioning but not getting SRS disgusts me.

Gia let me fucking die and I lost half my money in river city girls :(

I don't want to get a real job I want to lay on my couch and be a filthy fucking whore

I got a bpd episode and deleted my server and which I actually liked so here's a new server until I fuck up again

discord.gg/5ba8hjJa

I worry alot about the consequences of my actions at work the last couple years...

That kinda stuff. I'm sitting alone in my room right now not thinking about things to fret over and browsing Any Forums not to think instead of socializing as that makes me think more when I don't wanna

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-165039.png (1440x2880, 3.42M)

Girlcocks are pretty fun user, it's like having a wiggly happy oversized clit

Good for you. But I find them disgusting.

if they didnt put me on a 2 year waitlist with no T blockers i could hve fucking started at 15 i want to kill myself so bad i am fucking disfigured. even starting at 17 my skull was so wide i had no chance.
i just look like a fucking gross nerd with long hair

Thank you I hope he is alive but it's very unlikely
Fuck off and die

I have nothing to vent about but venting about not having it :c

Attached: oh..well.png (391x565, 57.69K)

I don't know if bi men are the designated whipping boy of Any Forums or if they shit on everyone equally and I just notice the shit thrown at bi men more because I am one. It's sorta gotten me feeling self conscious though; I already have immense body image issues and they've been turned up to 11 recently.

dreamed i was hanging out with friends again

if you can't deal with Any Forums memes then maybe consider taking a break from here
literally everyone gets hated on