Why is everyone so mean to trans men?

why is everyone so mean to trans men?

Attached: 36.png (1774x965, 463.22K)

The idea of a woman calling herself a man is laughable and it's idiotic that they demand to be taken seriously. But people who don't know anything about trannies tend to dislike trans "men" more.

*But people who don't know anything about trannies tend to like trans "men" more.

Being a man is really really hard...

>dislike trans men more

based (in retardation)

gee i don't know probably because ugly short fembrained men aren't valued at all and are found actively repulsive and fair grounds for mockery even as cis males

I've noticed a lot of people in trans circles tend to dislike people who pass and then go stealth and drop out of the community, they see it as someone pulling the ladder up behind them. Because trans men have an easier time passing (imo while some of that is because T is stronger than E a lot of that easier time is also because society isn't as aware yet of how to clock trans men, trans women used to be harder to clock before society was more aware of them), so by numbers that means more of the people who stealth and leave are trans men which can create an air of resentment.

Retard

because most of them are whiny bitch

Either they’re non-passing and clearly not putting an ounce of effort into it Aydens, or they’re essentially tryhards having a chuuni attitude (right on your pic).

It’s the same reason why passing trans women who keep posting Menhera-chan tier shit and putting on a cutesy aesthetic that they’re way too old to pull off are universally thought of as creepy and unnerving. Nobody likes a tryhard.

>or they’re essentially tryhards having a chuuni attitude (right on your pic).

The right side is how most men dress casually, I wouldn't say that's try-hard at all.

Welcome to being a man

I'll admit I sorta have the same gut reaction as picrel but that's because seeing ftms transition gives me a weird reverse dysphoria. Like, a lot of pre-everything FTMs have my ideal body and appearance and they give that up to look like my worst nightmare of what I could potentially look like.

>be boymoder
>have cis girl friend
>constantly did stuff like left panel
I kinda had a crush on her though.

Nah, it’s the patchy beard, earrings, black shirt, ive seen this several times and pretty much all gynephilic trans men go for this aesthetic where they’re two months on T but try to grow beards, get really into heavy metal or old fashioned rock or even progrock because it makes them look supposedly manly. It’s the same thing 12-year-old boys usually do, but coming from an adult it’s just cringe, I.e. chuuni phase.

Unironically gaydens who put effort into physical passing (I.e. getting male hairstyles, putting on muscle mass, chopping tits off or binding) get a LOT more respect than tryhards.

woops, sorry desu

Attached: 7C699318-2D60-493C-95AB-D9F3F582EDEA.png (708x658, 558.75K)

bc of all the autistic women and "enbies" that call themselves trans men and terminally fembrained trans men that bitch out like said autistic women

> get really into heavy metal
What if I was always into metal?
Unironically a lot of cis men I know like hip hop or whatever is mainstream which is not really that different from what women listen to.
I hate the thought of being perceived as a try hard.

idk. high school teacher outted a ftm when he left to pick up something from the office and punished the class for not insulting the guy with her. assume only closet stealthing is the way to go.

Marzi on the left

You can like whatever music I suppose, but don’t go for the metalhead look. Just ask a normie cis moid for what clothes to shop. Generally, minimalistic is best - buy a simple male T-shirt in a neutral color and male jeans. You’re more likely to be read as a young boy than transmasc, but it’s the other way around if you do the metalmaxxing thing

Idk what that guy was talking about desu. Being into metal as a male interest is based. Socially acceptable, not dorky, not something most cis women are into but also not something they'd find weird. Being tryhard would be like, if you did edgy shit, wanted to join the military, and overdid the gym.

Pooners make themselves ugly on purpose because feminism taught them masculinity is a bad thing but they still want it.

Isn’t that tryharding though? I’m not an ftm but they should just bee themselves, even if its a cringe metalhead or a “trender” k pop fan.