Femboy exercise and skincare

From the thread yesterday the consensus seemed to be that if a guy is already androgynous then proper diet, exercise, and skincare is all that is needed to get the femboy look. So, what is the right exercise and skincare routine?

Attached: C7E01AE0-5B1D-44A2-8DEF-8AE6E25B2365.png (762x1169, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DrWillPowers/comments/jkbzul/all_of_my_custom_compounds_are_now_available/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody knows

Attached: 1641092788725.png (904x1280, 1.81M)

>if a guy is already androgynous then proper diet, exercise, and skincare is all that is needed to get the femboy look.

Yeah right, testosterone will literally foil all your plans, you will only end up more and more depressed as every day your looks will vanish leaving in place an angular manly square face.

I think you need to get real and stop living in dreamland, it will turn into a literal nightmare.

I don't really want to fully transition, but while I'm in my 20s I'd like to be able to crossdress and take cute pictures without being too glaringly obvious that I'm a man.

Okay so you wanna know? You really wanna know?

Too bad it is a closely guarded secret of all femboys.

Anyways, skincare varies depending on your face and your complexion. Whether you moisturize will depend on your type of complexion but that is really the only step that will change.

Step 1: Rinse face with cold water, iced if you can.
Step 2. Use a good brand of facial soap. Lather, and rinse.
Step 3. Use a liquid face peel (Body Shop has drops of youth brand and I like that aside from price)
Step 4. Use a non-alcohol based toner (Tea Tree oil toners are nice)
Step 5. Utilize a neutral face moisturizer if your skin calls for it.

Diet:
Reduce meat for the most part. Lean towards plant based proteins though. You'll want a high fiber high protein diet to build a lean muscle and
help with caloric metabolization.

Exercise:
Cardio is good, and weighted squats will help with building mass around the thigh and glute area.

>leaving in place an angular manly square face.
Bone growth (side from the spine) is literally done by the early 20s. If someone is androgynous at 22, they're going to remain with that same facial skeleton shape their entire life. Aging is loss of muscle tone and skin elasticity.

It's amazing how much you trannies obsess over your appearance but lack knowledge of basic anatomy.

To answer you question, OP. The general exercise routine is going to be moderate intensity cardio with the occasional resistance (e.g. hills) to improve the lower body muscles. You can add on core-base mobility exercises too.

eat healthy, cardio excercise, avoid sun, do skincare

can someone give a retard proof explaination for how a socially retarded cis femboy bottom (me) can get a prescription for this?
>reddit.com/r/DrWillPowers/comments/jkbzul/all_of_my_custom_compounds_are_now_available/
what are you even supposed to ask/tell a doctor, just hand him a reddit url and ask for his signature?

>being too glaringly obvious that I'm a man.
Femboys should accept looking like cute MALES. Just cross dress and wear makeup, you won’t be getting wrinkles until you’re 30 if you take care of your skin, so you still have a lot of time to enjoy it.

No and no, this is false, the testosterone doesn't stop by the early 20s, it is a lifelong process, but eventually testosterone production dips and no longer has as much effect.

While testosterone is your primary sex hormone, calcium deposits will continue to form, and macrophages with not manage to overtake this process.

face should be washed with lukewarm water actually, you want your pores to open up, the moisturizer accounts for losses of natural moisture and oils. You should find one enriched with ceramides that help repair the skin barrier in any way that washing serum use might've affected.

Testosterone doesn't continually grow your bones, you stupid tranny. Otherwise, FtMs on T would all look like this instead of baby faced basedboys.

Attached: 1643839050819.jpg (340x600, 81.18K)

For clearing pores yes, warm water will help.
But ice cold water does help stimulate the lymphatic cycle causing blood vessels to contract and generally will lead to a less swollen but tighter face. There are a few articles on it you should be able to easily find since it is kind of starting to trend.

Interesting. Good point.

swimming is based
if youre not on HRT your skin needs jack shit doing to it short of post-shave

That seems crazy. I see so many 21-26 cis women who look damn into their 30s. Skin-care is important with a good regiment. Sure some might cheat it but for most (cis/otherwise) they would benefit greatly. Work in a liquor store so checking IDs and seeing a DOB of 1999 on some people I'm like, "really?" because holy hell they looked damn near 30 or over.

everything i ever did to my skin as a guy made it worse. your skin is a self-regulating organ, stop trying to throw random shit on it and expecting it to fix whatever problems youve got because it doesnt work.

there's a few things I use that help. I use an apricot scrub if I start seeing any acne, and I use some kind of acid based aftershave serum to control razor burn and ingrown hairs.

The bone changes you experience after puberty are mostly age related. Like cis women get wider jaws too as they age.

Finn, Freddi, and Rynali are doing what I'd like to do. Dress like a girl and milk simps for money for a few years and then go back to just being a regular guy again.

Attached: 1612349067751.jpg (1536x2048, 484.55K)