Has Any Forums ever had real life long term relationship?

Has Any Forums ever had real life long term relationship?

Attached: 3F53CEFD-DBC3-4F6B-B437-C32DE3B06E22.jpg (1439x2448, 655.59K)

no.

How long is long term? I dated a guy for two years before coming out as trans

does getting dump after 2 weeks long?

Attached: happy_munch.png (387x498, 84.42K)

yes, I was with her for around 8 years (off and on) and the experience ruined me
I have been alone for over a decade now

Is that fucking ontan?

Six years in my current relationship but I’m going to break up with her tonight.

We started dating young and grew into two different people. She didn’t do anything wrong.

How did it ruin you?

I’m the user that said 6 years. I genuinely feel like I’ll never pursue another (at least, monogamous) relationship again for various reasons, one feeling like this did kind of ruin me.

I guess so, 4 years of two depressed people coming together because comfortability is a dangerous disease and sexless, lifeless, loveless misery is a side effect of two people growing to hate each other

we hurt each other, she really hurt me, and I'm still not over her or able to trust or connect with other people any longer

My boyfriend and I have been a couple for about 5 years now.

From 15 to 17 I was with this little androgynous pre-HRT Asian trans dude. We both identified as asexual at the time and our relationship basically just consisted of talking/venting on Skype and cuddling. He broke up with me shortly after going off to college and I'm still kinda not sure why. We hung out for the first time since 2017 recently, and he mentioned in passing that he sucked off a more recent boyfriend of his, which made me feel weird since I'm still a single, kissless virgin.

whats OP pic from?

I had a fiance once but I wasn't strong enough to make it work. I just continuously pushed her away once I fucked up until she left. It feels like nothing else to be held by someone you love and makes you safe.

I live with my best friend now which is much more relaxed relationship. I got her living healthy and she just got a nice job that pays $20 an hour to start with good benefits. I watch a lot of movies and play games with her... It's easier not to linger on the past with a buddy around

I've been married to the same man now for 3 years, together for 5. Im an American tranny.

faceapp

Yea, I was with him for nearly 6 years. Afterwards I took a year to process the relationship and troon out. Now I've been with another guy for 1,5 years.

Me and my ex-wife were togeather about 2 years, and me and my bf have been togeather a little over 2.

Dated a femboy for 3.5 years before I became sick of his laziness in life. Couldn't even get him to go out for dinner the last 6 months. Just wanted to play video games.

where are you from OP? not poland, right?

No.

1 year was my longest relationship. They were having severe ptsd and I was too young to know how to properly be supportive.