While in high school, Schafer protested against the North Carolina Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act...

>While in high school, Schafer protested against the North Carolina Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act. On April 21, 2016, while she was a high school junior, Schafer was added as a plaintiff in the Carcaño v. McCrory lawsuit against the bill. In her senior year, Schafer was a semifinalist in the U.S. Presidential Scholars Program.
>Teen Vogue listed Schafer on its "21 Under 21" list in 2017, and granted her an interview with former United States Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
>Queerty named her among the fifty heroes "leading the nation toward equality, acceptance, and dignity for all people". In 2021, Time named her to its Next list of "100 emerging leaders who are shaping the future".

I love her

Attached: 1643746748504.jpg (1080x1350, 211.94K)

I'm so sickeningly jealous of her

I hate the fact that she hasn't had SRS. I really badly want her to get SRS.

she understands that a big chunk of her appeal is being a chick with a dick. it's part of her public image.

Attached: 1643584681298.jpg (1080x1351, 199.54K)

That's why I hate her. She would be perfect if she just got rid of her fucking dick. The reason I feel this way is because I kinda look like her so I want her to make decisions I agree with.

WOW
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT

It's pretty perverse, and everyone knows it. There's a secret delight many take in it though, whether that's sexual or the sheer self-gratification of overcoming disgust and saying "Ah, I can see beyond that".

really glad to be transitioning while she is alive. the amount of relate to her monologues, writing and art is immense, she makes me feel seen even tho she doesn't see me. and just her being out there representing the community in such a candid and positive way gives me hope for acceptance and I'm sure she's given many trans people, especially gen zs that too

Ed Gein would agree with you.

>tfw people will still be gawping at the beauty of femme amabs like Hunter and Jean-Luc and Bailey in 500 years' time
feels good man, we're finally past the tipping point where the transfemme genie can't be put back into the bottle

you ever think about how you look at others and how far gone you are. mild envy is one thing but just you get that feeling where you see any human flourishing at all and just wish you could never see anyone succeed ever again. like you are sure it's never going to get better so why bother looking anymore. soon it's everything, a drawing, a stick figure, a screen, a cheap television show. next thing you know all you can imagine, all you can hope and dream about is a blank void. I get that way sometimes as a 6'6 manmoder, like the world is all the beautiful people and then one big gray mass of nothing and that's all the people you'll ever meet, all the things you'll ever expierence and all the things you'll ever become.

Yeah that's a good description of my life

omg robin replied to my post. robin i think you are so cute and charming please don't be hard on yourself you look so much better than you think, you have a lot going for you. I don't know if you are smart or bored in your professional life or whatever that adds to the frustration about experiences but you seem really cool.

This bitch unironicallly starves herself

yeah she's a model that's what they do

I was hungry and now I just want to throw these 10 chicken fingers in front of me in the trash and drink laxative water. Fuck you Hunter. These bitches instil gender dysphoria in all of you.

Also she is mediocre at everything she does and would never have these opportunities if she never transitioned. We don’t live in a meritocracy world though and she’s playing the game correctly.

No, she's famous for being attractive, like why most people are famous. The world runs on looks. At least if you're a woman. If you're a man, then only if you're a public personality, like an actor or Youtuber.

my jaw is too fucked, man, it ruins the rest

there's also me being poor and my health being all kinds of fucked up but I could cope with that if I at least looked feminine instead of this lumpy hunk of bone hanging off my head

honey, just diet in moderation. don't be bitter and feel envy just focus on improving yourself

i think you are being silly about your jaw, from what i see it isn't too strong, i'll admit it's a stronger jaw but it's not as bad as you think. atleast in my opinon. i'm sorry you are struggling financially and your health isn't well

Why is there an "x under x" list for every age now

Only every single day

i'm so good at writing how sad i am.

maybe girls with dicks ought to be able to exist without being sexualized by the public. reducing her identity to a form of gender essentialism of woman = vagina does no good to the trans community at large

Looks like a dude with long hair
If he didn’t have tits no one would even know he’s a tranny

Attached: 0063DDF7-3E27-4FA2-991A-FD4197AE5E3F.jpg (800x581, 76.72K)

nah shes doing better than most hollywood actors and writers on her first acting gig, also, hard to be mediocre at modelling when you're the most attractive transgirl in the public eye

Probably to instill anxiety in the youth to try and drive up their productivity while also not aspiring to anything too big or radical