I'm MtF but I still want to go to war

Is it weird that have this deep desire to go to war, even after I started HRT and have my T suppressed?

Attached: war.png (900x900, 642.92K)

this is a tranny tendancy, i don't know why. jan morris said something similar in her biography.

idk if it's weird but I want that too

It's malebrained, but it's not wrong. Some people need to be purged.

I've heard this from other trans girls and I even wanted this pre hrt too and was very keen on dying in some foreign war somewhere if things werent going to improve

deathwish. brain rot from depression repression and consumption of violent media during formative years. it is way more damaging for amabs.

same. I'm 23, going to try my hand at the French Foreign Legion as it's my really only hope at ever joining the armed forces.
You can transition any time in life, but you can only be a soldier while you're young. I'd rather try and fail than live with the regret of never trying at all.

Attached: frenchForLeg.png (665x390, 695.45K)

90s slavic wars were so kino

The Chechnyan wars are so aesthetic

I want to go to war too. One of my dream is to becone a war photographer, but i'd be a soldier too.
You know, see what could the human being reveal of itself when the lead meets the flesh. To know more of ourselves.

samefag

Chechn was a nightmare. Go look to some of Anthony Suau's photos of Grozny

terminal malebrain

I'm the opposite, I like to look at pictures and videos of war to remind myself of how good I have it by comparison, but I'd never want to actually go to war.

Chaser here who was in the FF. Its nowhere nearly as cool and romanticised as it is in media and stories. It is pretty fucking wild though, being first boots on the ground and working with people who despise each other.

Is it true that most legionaires are slavs these days?
No I jusr didnt read the rest of the thread before replying.
Chechnyan war vidya when

How can someone be malebrained and transgender? Doesn't that just mean they're a man with AGP?

When I was pretran I wanted to go to war out of a sort of sense of adventure, it sounded exciting.
Now I have this like really morbid curiosity about it like I feel this darkness within myself that is drawn to being a part of a literal murder squad roaming the middle east and experiencing the depths of how fucked up humanity can actually be
I'm pretty nice irl and these feelings kinda surprise me when they crop up. It's not an emotion I expected to feel on hrt since it basically reversed my depression, and it kinda scares me

Attached: ee6e6d0b3dc9b862218db3b2f90ce90d--skull-mask-military-pictures.jpg (599x442, 74.12K)

>skull masks
I'd bet money those are all airshitters

Imagine an all-tranny paramilitary unit just rolling around the middle east committing war crimes, like a modern day Dirlewanger brigade

>How can someone be malebrained and transgender?
being transgender only “feminizes” the part of the brain responsible for self-perception, globally mtfs have brains that are much closer to the average male brain than a female brain

>the part of the brain responsible for self-perception
is that just one part of the brain?

Not really, most are north and sub saharan Africans these days. Slavs would probably be the third most common, but they tend to serve longest. Almost no anglos or western euros anymore. I was one of three English speakers in the year I joined, which makes you get your French to an acceptable standard very quickly.

I mean the idea (and I stress the idea part) of being in an environment completely foreign to our modern drudgery with the simplistic view of "I'mma fightin Fo ma Country" sounds pleasant.

In reality nearly all our wars have been to attain some sort of geopolitical influence and is rarely some sort of simplistic defensive ideal. And the reality is probably smeared with drudgery with the occasional traumatizing experience or injury.

They're navy seals user

Do want

Attached: PXL_20220202_223857857.jpg (4080x1208, 827.49K)

stop playing HOI4

yes.

> We compared FA in 40 transgender men (female birth-assigned sex) and 27 transgender women (male birth-assigned sex), with both homosexual (29 male, 30 female) and heterosexual (40 male, 40 female) cisgender controls. Previously reported sex differences in FA were reproduced in cis-heterosexual groups, but were not found among the cis-homosexual groups. After controlling for sexual orientation, the transgender groups showed sex-typical FA-values. The only exception was the right inferior fronto-occipital tract, connecting parietal and frontal brain areas that mediate own body perception. Our findings suggest that the neuroanatomical signature of transgenderism is related to brain areas processing the perception of self and body ownership, whereas homosexuality seems to be associated with less cerebral sexual differentiation.

This study isn't definitive. We barely understand how the brain works. All the study is doing is tentatively matching patterns. We have know clue what those patterns actually do. It could very well be a case of correlation without causation.