A message for trans men please go by a normal name like Jason or Ryan or David or Cameron or Steven or Chris please do...

A message for trans men please go by a normal name like Jason or Ryan or David or Cameron or Steven or Chris please do not call yourself ash or zeke or arin or cloud or sock you’ll thank me later

Attached: B38663BF-A0EA-469B-94A8-7AA44941E473.jpg (828x1139, 71.1K)

t.ayden

I've met 4 tranners with the names Dalton and Rowan, genuinely feel like they can't pick a original name to save their lives

no matter what they do they won't be men

is salem an alr name for a pooner

Lil pooners are the best and most valid men :3

I want to meet a trans man named Kyle or maybe even Bill, shit would blow my mind

I always wanted to name myself as Rafael or Sebastian or Noah if I were a guy.
r8

But I like any ancient greek sounding names as well like Anastasios or Nikephoros

How about some classic German names:

Jürgen
Günter
Helmut
Sören

but those are nice names

Noah is good if you're Jewish, I've met a few Orthodox Jews with that name, Sebastian is really gay but would be an interesting middle name and Rafael would be the same as a middle name. You could if youre a Catholic use Raphael as a middle name and Sebastian as your confirmed name, maybe Michael or Joseph as a first name

Holy pooner

and the manliest name possible ever
Hermann

>arin or cloud
do pooners really

Thanks. I'm not Jewish nor Catholic, I just really like the name Noah. Michael is cool too but for some reason I don't like the name Joseph. What do you think of the greek ones here Would it be too try hard?
What's so poonerish about those?

Yes, I think that one is hard to top in terms of manliness.

>What's so poonerish about those?
Noah is literally Ayden-tier. Sebastian and Rafael are too tryhard, it’s like you’re trying to emulate the handsome masculine man of your yaoi dreams.

Whatever happened to normal guy names like “Derrick” or “Thomas” or “Anthony”? Why can’t tranners just choose regular names?

>anthony
>not poonish
come on
for the love of god dont go for the greek ones. its pretty much the ftm equivalent of luna or stella

If Greek go for the modernization of names, George, Nicholas, Peter... Like for me as an mtf chose a first and middle name that was traditional and resonated with me. Most people have very traditional and not very exciting names and they fit them well, even living in ethnic areas growing up most people still had very traditional western names

Why did you include Arin? That's about as common as Cameron.

> Noah

DO N O T

lol i've never in all my life met or even seen someone on social media with that name

How to find out if it’s a pooner name

>is it a nature noun?
>is it one of the softest “boy names” they could find? elliot, theodore, aiden, lee
>is it currently trending for babies being born right now, and not a name that was trending when they were born? noah, oliver, benjamin, elijah

not that mtfs are any less guilty of this, but “trans names” sure do make someone clockable before you even know what they look like

>>anthony
>>not poonish
Idk man I grew up in NY where every tenth Italian, black, and Latino guy had some variation of “Anthony”, it’s just a normal name to me.

Not OP but ‘Arin’ is the cutesy poony millennial white mom version of ‘Aaron’. Just stick with the original if you’re gonna name yourself that.

>mfw when I have an FtM friend named Noah and a cis friend named Noah
W-whats wrong with it?

it is pretty weird now that i'm thinking about it...why not just pick a normal name?

I want to name myself Larry so bad but I have only ever met one person in my general age bracket with that name so I worry it would stand out too much. Although I have a fairly obviously feminine face so I don't think it would matter that much to begin with.

My advice for picking names, unless you’re such an extreme normie like me and is choosing the female counterpart of my birth name, is looking at the top 10 names for your new gender in the year of your birth. Those will always be passing and believable. The problem people do is they usually pick names that are common for cis people being BORN THIS YEAR, which makes a name clocky as fuck. I’m sure there will be an army of cis Noahs and Aydens in the future, but not right now.

Assuming you’re in your early 20s, the list is going to be usually around these. I’d avoid “Jacob” and “Joshua”, aggressively Christian names usually sound gayden-y, but every other one is fine. “Jake” and “Josh”, the contracted English language versions, are solidly normie tier names and not gayden-y at all.

The only exception to this rule is I’d say “Emily”, probably because it’s the only normie name that trannies felt was pretty so they went with it so strongly that it became the go-to tranny name

Attached: 488BEB8C-4E7B-4D11-967B-9066D7E33C4E.jpg (828x1296, 143.92K)

>Helmut
I guess T turns you into a Wolfenstein style mini boss

Those are trendy names with women ATM. They're all naming their baby boys Noah and Sebastian.

Old Testament (and a few New Testament) names come across as Ayden-y because it always gives the vibe that you’re deliberately choosing a name with deep meaning or trying to be special about it. The immense majority of cis people (excluding Mormons) don’t actually think that hard about names. You can get away with them if you’re either Jewish or extremely WASPy though

Nah, Larry faded out of popularity precisely for being too normie a name. Names that are a bit old-fashioned don’t stand out as much as either biblical ones or aggressively modern ones. My ex named himself “Robert” specifically for that reason and tbhon it’s probably the most unclockable name there is for an FTM

Yeah and that’s the problem, they weren’t trendy with moms when OP was born