Parents not taking it well…

>Came out last year
>They told me to go to therapy and wait
>Find trans therapist because I don’t want to find someone who knows nothing about gender dysphoria and tells me “Accept being a man” when that hasn’t worked for 20+ years
>Say that I want HRT a couple months in after therapist says I obviously have dysphoria
>Get screamed and and told to wait
>I wait
>Two weeks ago have conversation saying I really want to start HRT
>Get told I’m lazy, selfish, have no friends, am ungrateful, am obviously a normal guy, will be fucking my life up, have fucked up thoughts, etc.
>See IC doc
>Get HRT
>Parents are extremely depressed. Mom tells me she doesn’t care about anything anymore. Dad can’t even talk to me anymore, and when he does it’s mostly him telling me he disagrees with my choices and that I should accept myself as a man. He just looks sad and depressed all the time

I hate my fucking life. I hate living here, and trying to make myself feel better has ruined their lives. I should have just killed myself without telling them why

Attached: 3916AF97-3B3C-4904-8CEC-86C7E6DD9AB3.jpg (512x512, 38.23K)

the only thing you can do is that transitioning made you feel better, and then they will understand better and accept you (with some luck)

So what kind of minorities are your parents, Hispanic?

White, Gen X

>>Parents are extremely depressed
They know that you being trans is their fault, but there’s nothing any of you can do about it now

What a disgustingly american post this is

why tell your parents instead of just going on hrt and boymoding ou retard, god trannies are so fucking stupid

I live at home and don’t drive. There’d be no way of not telling them and if I didn’t tell them and they found out my life would be even worse

Not OP, but they would eventually notice her booba. Maybe she could hide it for 4 more months or so, and that's really not a lot.

Imagine investing 18 years of sacrifice just to find out you created a genetic deadend. Then going into trans spaces to see what kind of people your son will become. Only thing worse is finding out your kid is a serial killer, pedo, or aspiring mass shooter.

That's why you hit them with the "I'm gay" before, so they have time to adjust to not have grandkids. Also try having a brother/sister that will actually have kids

Hey we're similar lets go

F

I mean chances are it's genetic, so the funny thing is one of the parents (or grandparents) probably should've known it'd happen. Play stupid games get stupid prizes, y'know?

Attached: 33113134.jpg (578x423, 44.15K)

haha same thing happened to me but i desisted because im a coward and i live in hell

chances are it has to do with in utero hormonal deviations not genetics tho

given the retarded amount of trans people with repper ancestry, it's probably a genetic predisposition to hormonal fluctuations in utero, or some weird hypersensitivity bullshit. there's not enough research to really draw conclusions but it's probably not a coincidence either.

Attached: 1619969726232.png (423x427, 118.64K)

It would be really funny if it was genetic tho

do you have any statistics

lurk moar

Attached: (You).jpg (1079x991, 239.77K)

ive yet to meet a tranny who doesnt seem to have had their capacity to view themselves as male destroyed in some fashion. i also see plenty of people taking it because its fucking easy. i dont know you, user, but are you perfectly sure that youve no questions you need to ask yourself regardless of whether you wanna be a girl or not?