How do cishons cope with existence?

Attached: img-2022-02-02-12-08-04.png (1600x1280, 2.34M)

FFS

botox, makeup, plastic surgery
so about the same as us minus the voice training

by becoming TERFs

Probably by actually being able to give birth to children, not needing grotesque surgeries and generally not having to settle on what they can get from the dregs of the male dating pool

cant believe bill gates had kids with a tranny, so brave and stunning

Cis hons are either our greatest allies or TERFs, there is no inbetween. Either they accept transphobia is the problem, or they go into denial and blame the trannies for being themselves.

This is just a normal looking middle aged woman, I hate how people overuse words like 'cishon'. I would only consider, like, Anna Gunn and Ann Coulter cishons, but even Anna looks fine. The truth is that cis people don't care as much about this shit as trans people. Maybe they'll feel shitty if someone calls them mannish, but having masculine features as a cis woman isn't some sort of horrible punishment they need to learn to cope with, they just go through life normally

Attached: Anna-Gunn.jpg (640x425, 34.32K)

Even the ugliest woman has no issue finding a husband. What exactly do they have to cope with? Men are pretty desperate and have almost no standards for CIS women. CiS women literally spend 0 time worrying about "passing".

Melinda Gates has a bunch of beautiful kids and a will never have to work a day in her life due to her ex-husbands money. What could she be upset about? She was also a real cutie when she was younger.

Attached: 1521134209-Melinda-and-Bill-Gates,-1993.jpg (1024x791, 169.88K)

>The truth is that cis people don't care as much about this shit as trans people

Honestly, just about right.
This board is a bunch of males on hormones trying to access to other males on hormones' assholes.

Because even if people call me a man, I know that’s not how they see me

Most older women start to care about things other than their looks. Like their careers, their kids, hobbies and families. She already lived her life being a cute young woman and bagging a successful man. How many of you would kill to look like this for even just one day?

Attached: 12624484-6951309-image-m-18_1556039523201.jpg (306x463, 29.85K)

why would I want to look like a 5/10 twinkhon-tier becky

feminism or other similar delusions, it's in their genes

cute boy on the left
>ex-husbands money
damn only 6B, I guess billy was less of a cuck than jeffrey
>#3 | MacKenzie Scott
>NET WORTH: $53 BILLION
>SOURCE OF WEALTH: DIVORCE

Attached: melindabill.jpg (540x540, 47.91K)

Bill comes out in public after his divorce with noticeably large breasts. HRT boobs? is he(She?) transitioning?

Attached: billgatesinpublic2.jpg (1280x720, 108.64K)

nah that's just old man gyno. lol

Attached: billgatesinpublic.png (1200x800, 1.27M)

posting on FDS to convince themselves it's actually men's fault

unless?

Attached: transitionbill.jpg (263x191, 8.23K)