Mtf

>mtf
>cold weather dries my skin out
>sitting on bf's bed rubbing lotion on legs
>bf is staring at me
>ask if everything's okay, and ask if he'd rather I put the lotion on off his bed since idk if he minds some lotion on his sheets
>he says its fine
>keeps staring at me while I'm doing it

I feel like I was getting stared at like I was doing something weird and he was too nice to say.

I've asked him again since and he wouldn't tell me what was wrong. How do I get my bf to communicate a little better since just asking him what was wrong didn't work?

Attached: 1642579535458.jpg (1050x1572, 512.17K)

maybe you're paranoid and nothing's wrong
did you think about it

he wanted to fuck you dummy

Maybe he just likes looking at you

This. Guys are visually stimulated and get turned on by and generally just enjoy watching their little ones do feminine things.

Attached: 1642652333357.jpg (400x400, 89.8K)

He thinks you're sexy and wants you duhhhhh

I thought about it but I felt like there had to be something if he was staring.
I didn't think of that. I guess that makes sense, we did have sex just a little while after but he didn't say anything about the lotion being related to it.

What do you expect him to do? Say "I am turned on by the sight of you lotioning up your smooth thighs, thus I shall now commence coitus"?

Lmao you sound kinda autistic

A little autistic yeah, sorry.

It just didn't occur to me that he likes to look at me.

Ask him if he wants to put it on your legs next time

It puts the lotion on its skin and then it gets the dick again.

>I am turned on by the sight of you lotioning up your smooth thighs, thus I shall now commence coitus
Ahahaha, it's sounds so autistic I'm howling. If a guy told me that, I wouldn't be able to have sex with him for quite some time because every single time we fucked, I'd remember that fucking sentence and start laughing, lmao XD
OP do that, like, 100%.

>What do you expect him to do?
Saying "it's hot when you do that" probably wouldn't kill him

good on you to think about it that way.

Attached: 1585286496149.png (763x456, 91.77K)

you should stand in front of a mirror and let him lotion your legs, starting at your ankles then going up

can confirm
>there had to be something if he was staring
yeah, if he's a normal guy, he likes looking at you
even seeing my gf walk to the other room in pantyhose and a comfy dress gets thoughts running through my head, but I tend to express those with some groping or comments so she knows what's up
tbf he could've been more direct
this one time she told me she found it really hot (or nice or whatever) how when I noticed her thighs while she was on the bed, I just dropped whatever I was talking about and just had to squish them
do something similar with your bf and he might start expressing his lust (or just plain appreciation of your beauty) more overtly

>dude why the fuck does my boyfriend like looking at me?

Unironically, its weird to think someone actually wants to look at or likes my body when I've hated it so much for all my life. The notion that my bf actually enjoys looking at me is still a very new concept in my mind that I'm not always conscious of.

You never get used to it. I am disfigured to the point that people hide their kids from me and I've been let go of jobs because of how I look. I've been with the same person for 2 years and I still don't like being looked at.

>tfw I know this feel but I'm cis

its funny hearing mtfs be oblivious to how real men think and don't realize that their very bodies itself are now sexually arousing to them. They were never told this growing up