Holy shit

Pooner here, vaginal penetration started to get uncomfortable because of atrophy so I shoved my dildo up my ass instead. Holy shit, why does it feel so good now? I swear when I tried anal stimulation pre-T it was just meh but now it’s way more intense, I’m still feeling the glow hours after I came. What’s the non-aydenscience explanation behind this?

Attached: E141B5E5-B9F6-4FBF-8ED4-5087CB6ADE40.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

curious what happens to your tits on T

they deflate a bit but not much otherwise

Some afabs have g spots closer to the anal tract than other afabs, and t changes some weird shit about your genitalia
I can come in like 30 seconds now because of the changes
Nothing really different for me pre top surgery

The gayden gland

interesting, for me anal is way more enjoyable after estrogen. must be a weird trans thing.
my guess would be testosterone is making you way hornier/more sensitive and maybe your g spot is more sensitive now too.

>interesting, for me anal is way more enjoyable after estrogen. must be a weird trans thing.
Same, I was a top pre-transition, but now I'm a vers top, like, I still enjoy topping, but riding a cock once in a while feels great. It never felt good pre-transition tho, like, I tried it a couple of times in my teens and then moved on as a strict top because of how unpleasant it felt. I'm still not a fan of being fully dominated tho, being a sub just isn't my thing.

>they deflate

noooo, don't deflate the booberinos!

Attached: 247e22a8b4efa5192695830069690fa7.png (840x859, 448.15K)

i'll never understand how anyone likes boobs

Facts, I never liked any kind of penetration but I tried anal again a few years on T, and damn T has to make you grow prostate tissue or sum because it’s so much better than using the p**n

curves are sexy. breasts feel AMAZING. seriously, i fucking absolutely love how they feel. i think it might just be innate for guys.

Pooners are weird
>Lets be male
>Puts dildo on her ass
Why even transition?
Do you people wanna be a tomboy or smth?
Tomboy just means a girl who does sports.
You don't need to be a man or anything

Testosterone does make the ‘female prostate’ aka skene’s glands grow iirc

I hate sports retard.

>Puts dildo on her ass
>on her ass
loled
Your retardation made me laugh this time, hon. I give this thread a bump in response.

FtMs only put dildos on their asses, because that's the way most cis guys do it. Do you think the average cis guy puts a dildo IN his ass? Like some sort of gay? Clearly they don't, so why would FtMs do it?

I am a cis Male, i am just cringing

Since starting T I've been really into getting anally fisted. Never wanted it before but it feels good. You should try it.

Yeah, You are just shittier version of men
You look like a meme

Well since you're here, I imagine it's only a matter of time before you start taking titty sprinkles. Honkadonka

I would rather suicide than doing that

something something 41%

Yeah but I am killing myself not to be troon lmao

Eh don't worry we'll still hold a little vigil for you on TDOR

Well you should do for yourself
I have God with me.