Non-passing cis women

>reeeeee men pretending to be wimmin we can always tell
>look like this

Attached: IMG_20220202_135640.jpg (1080x1720, 886.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vm.tiktok.com/ZMLNEnEpv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be cis
>don't pass

Why else would a cis woman be this fucking mad about trannies?

hello fellow adult human females

Attached: IMG_20220202_140210.jpg (1071x1854, 802.13K)

I hate trannies and all of that. But holy crap. She claims to be 34 years old?

vm.tiktok.com/ZMLNEnEpv/

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-151228_TikTok.jpg (1080x2002, 1.04M)

I would also start therapy at 11 if I looked like that

there's a huge difference between not passing and being ugly

she’s literally confirmed to be a ftm repressor, saying she doesn’t pass probably makes her happy

No there isn't. There's a reason there are cis women out there doing facial feminization surgery

Attached: 1445162673681.png (399x504, 311.31K)

whoever did this surgery is an absolute butcher what the fuck??? she was perfect and feminine before and after she looks like contrapoints

>she's a therapist
no wonder she's so evil, bitter and neuortic
>transpeople should be shooting for more affordable therapy not other medical treatments
you're right i'm not trans i just need to talk to somebody who got the lowest level of the most worthless degree out there, i gotta talk to some guy who will tell me to think positive thoughts no matter what but never actually change things in my life. therapy definitely works and isn't an expensive time consuming scam where you just sit in a room with another guy until you agree you are being silly and you're problems aren't really real. the horomones industry is an evil conspiracy to harm women and undermine femininity but psychiatry is a guilt-free institution that benefits everyone.

therapists really are scum, worshipped as if they're demigods by normal society even though they give the most worthless advice imaginable

it's insane to me. i've had to go to therapy a lot throughout my childhood to late teenages and it makes no sense at all. I have no idea what anyone would get out of therapy, you just sit in the room with the guy and he tells you the opposite of the bad thing you are thinking. it's not very fembrain to say this though i guess, every woman i've met has been crazy about therapy and I really don't get the point. do you think i'm just missing the point or something?

Women don't want solutions to their problems. They just want someone to acknowledge their ~feelings~.

I'd seen therapists/psychologists/whatever over the course of a decade and normies still tell me I should go to therapy for my problems
my favourite therapy cope is when you're told 'you need to put the effort in', imagine this for normal healthcare, a doctor doesn't do shit and when you complain you're told that YOU need to try harder lmfao
>do you think i'm just missing the point or something?
nope, I think a lot of people who worship therapy just haven't done much critical thinking by themselves, or their problems aren't all that big
there's actually quite a few women who have terrible experiences with therapy, the ones who love it are usually pretty normie, therapy seems to work best if you're already happy, if you're actually mentally ill then all you'll get is useless platitudes or drugs that turn you into a fat impotent zombie

>getting plastic surgery to look more generic and less hot
asian beauty standards are so fucked up man

usually I'm pretty pro-plastic surgery but yeah in that case she looked pretty already and she just ironed out all her interesting features

that's so funny lmao

if you feel your doctor isn't providing the care you need it's your job to make that concern known. if they continue to fail at providing the care you need you find a different doctor

>it's your job to make that concern known
yes, and if you do this with therapy they never switch to anything that actually works, and normies will say it's your fault for not trying hard enough

maybe it's represscope?